IPR Annuity and Mortage Leads / Paid 1,200 bucks for 20 appointments and have none

1 9854 National Blvd #356Los Angles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 310 500-9639

I paid Eric Reben $1, 200 for 20 pre set appointments back in September and I have received nothing from him in return. I gave him 45 days to deliver and so far it is close to 90 days and he has done nothing. He claims to have a big operation but I have only ever spoke to him. I have asked him several times for my money back as part of our agreement when I signed up that I have in writting but he is still giving me sad stories about how he cannot do his job in my area.

Comments

• Aj
      5th of Jan, 2009

Do not use this company as a lead source for reverse mortgages. Eric Rubin is the gentleman behind this scam and low life thievery. He will claim to set appointments for you to go out on and fact find and close deals. He will ask that you buy a package of 'preset appointments' I bought 1800 dollars worth of nothing. He called me everyday until I sent the check over night. Never send a check, use a credit card. Demanding a check should have been my first clue that he was a disingenuous thief and simple con man. I suppose I was the simple one - trusting, sincere and honest. Once he cashed my check it was hard to speak with him or I got not a word from him. He has no office. Once he has your money he will say things like he's real sorry that he took you money and gave you nothing in return, but he will make it up to you. I am checking into filing a complain with the USPS as it is mail fraud because he accepted money via mail under fraudulent conditions. Are there any reputable companies out there. Join me in prosecuting Eric Rubin...NOW!