iPod_Tunes_Download.com / Fraud and cheating!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Few days ago I have sing up and paid £34.80 for (please read details):

This is an automatic email. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear Halina Chambers,

Welcome to the worlds greatest file sharing software website on the internet!
Please print out this page for your records. Billing information Membership type:1 Year Full & Unlimited Access for a total of 19.92 £ GBP NetSpyProtector Option - Protect yourself from malware for a total of 14.88 £ GBP.

Grand total: 34.8 £ GBP. The charge will appear on your credit card as dldprovide.com.

Membership information:
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
To login please use the email address used for signing up.

Username : miska_mama@yahoo.co.uk
Password : (my password)

To begin enjoying your membership, please go to http://musicformembers.com/loginv2.asp

Note: You will find your additional upgrade software in our member’s area under the 'bonus software' section.

Sincerely,
Customer Support department

........................

MY MONEY HAD GONE (I HAVE CHECKED MY BANK STATEMENT) AND I HAVE NO ACCESS TO THIS WEB SITE AT ALL!!! BELIEVE ME!!! I TRIED MILLION TIMES TO LOG IN!!!

I CAN NOT LOG IN!!! I AM SURE THIS IS NOT LEGAL!!!

HALINA CHAMBERS.

Comments

• Th
      15th of Sep, 2007

I cannot figure out how to download anything from this service. I paid $52.00+ for a "lifetime membership". I don't know that there is any recourse to recoup my payment. I would appreciate some notification of any resolution is reached or whether further steps to resolve the situation are being made.

• El
      24th of Sep, 2007

We all have right to complain.

• Bo
      24th of Sep, 2007

I to have suffered the same fate as Halina Chambers. I signed up for a one year membership to musicformembers.com and cannot access the site. I paid Pds Stlg 44.76 and the item appeared on my bill as MYBIL.1.NET.

I advise anybody reading this to be aware of this company. They trade as "360 share". They should be avoided at all costs !!!!!!

• Do
      11th of Oct, 2007

They did over charge me, but I have no trouble downloading . Perhaps the system only works if you have broad band. I reported the over charge to consumer frauds. If enough people report this company to consumer frauds it will be forced to take action against it.

5th of Dec, 2007

I have paid for registrycleanfix and do not have my registry Id.

• Be
      9th of Jan, 2008

dldprovide.com was missleading when I was subscribing. I thought I was subscribing to something else. I would like to discontinue my subscription and get a refund.

• Be
      10th of Jan, 2008

Who would I contact to get a refund? I do not even own an ipod

• Wi
      24th of Jan, 2008

I was trying to download limewire when this 360 thing appeared on my screen. It seems they are masscerading under the limewire name. They certainly are not leagal and immeadiatly took £59.49 out of my account. I contacted my bank and their fraud department are looking into the matter. I got my money back only to find that these fraudsters have taken it again. I have just phoned my bank and again been riembursed. They have told me if it happens again then the police will be informed. Beware these people are ruthluss and less than honest. It comes up on your bank statement as MYBIL.1NET Without internet banking I would never have found out.

Bill Price

• Rd
      28th of Jan, 2008

I signed up for registrycleanfix and was immediately billed on my credit card, but received no id number to validate the program and as a result, could not run the program. I have removed the download from my computer and cancelled payment by my credit card co. and notified upbill that I do not want registrycleanfix to be paid. I am notifying dldprovide of my actions as well. I went on line to find regitrycleanfix and there was no company by that name that my search engine could find!! It's a scam!!
    R.D.Atkins

• We
      16th of Jul, 2008

Hi there, if you have any technical or billing issues, please feel free to contact me through email or telephone in and speak with a representative for any issues. To make the process easier for you, please have your 21 digit Order ID, the email address or the telephone number that you put on your account ready so that we can easily find your account and assist you.

Email: websupport@marketbill.com