Iphoneimei.netiphone unlocking service

S Nov 22, 2017 Review updated:

I paid 27 bucks only to receive a message that I needed to pay $93 more to unlock the phone. Tried writing to their support team as requested and end up even more frustrating. Very unprofessional and worst customer support. Obviously, these guys are doing fraudulent scam for a long time as I can see from other reviews all over the Internet and social media.
My bad luck I didn't go through the reviews properly.. :(

All the affected user should report to the authorities and this site should be bring down.

They never return the money, be careful and advise people to stay away.
I have contacted NOCHEX support team which is the payment partner site for iPhoneIMEI.Net, according to their site they should return the money if we don't get the service which we have paid for. But their support team also didn't reply either. Seems they also take the fair share of this fraudulent.

• I
      Dec 01, 2017

This is absolutely correct, same happend to me.
    please if you can take legal action and seize their accounts, still these guys are doing this to many customers just check the
    https://www.trustpilot.com/review/iphoneimei.net, and be more cautious, lot of false 5 star reviews by themselves, you can find only 1 star and 5 star reviews, so any body with little brain can understand Iphoneimei.net doing the 5 star reviews and they are badly failing just like their other proxy name

big time fraudsters. Please make people aware and be cautious.