Iphone-cases4u.com / Don't touch Iphone-Cases4u with a barge pole

1 US Review updated:

I ordered an iphone case on 12th October with a supposed lead time of 8-10 days. It is now 34 days after ordering my case and I have still not received it. After repeatedly emailing them regarding my order and being constantly fobbed off by them telling me "there is a small delay" I finally got angry and asked for a full refund or I would take further action. At this point their email responses stopped. Although I am going through the resolution centre on Paypal I suspect I won't get anywhere and that I have kissed goodbye to my money. I wish I'd seen the reviews on Site Jabber before ordering. I warn everybody reading this review - don't touch Iphone-Cases4u with a barge pole!!!

Comments

Mar 31, 2011
    Iphone-cases4u.com - I ordered an item over 30 days ago and they debited the account immediately
    iphone-cases4u.com

I ordered an item over 30 days ago and they debited the account immediately, said they shipped the item (from Hong Kong) and it never arrived. They are unwilling to send me another one or to give me a credit.

• Ku
      Jun 13, 2011
    Iphone-cases4u.com - It's been 3 weeks that I ordered my case, and I still haven't gotten it
    iphone-cases4u.com

I hate this website. It's been 3 weeks that I ordered my case, and I STILL haven't gotten it. Wish I had looked here before I ordered it. ):

• Bl
      Oct 20, 2011
    Iphone-cases4u.com - Stay away from this site
    iphone-cases4u.com

Order done on 9th September: 1 iphone case and 1 bumper. Debit on my account on 12th September. Now, still no news. I made 2 complains through their site and paypal. I had no answer.

Stay away from this site.

• Ju
      Dec 16, 2011
    Iphone-cases4u.com - Tried to contact iphone-cases4u.com but I did not ever receive a response
    iphone-cases4u.com

Ordered a genuine leather case for $49 however it was only PVC (you can tell from the seams). Tried to contact iphone-cases4u.com but I did not ever receive a response. Do not buy from them!

• Ca
      Jan 16, 2012
    Iphone-cases4u.com - I ordered 2 iPhone cases and received 1
    iphone-cases4u.com

Like everyone else here who has reviewed I ordered 2 iPhone cases and received 1. "Mary" keeps thanking me for using their services and my patience but I cannot get a refund out of them for the non-delivery.

• Be
      Mar 05, 2012
    Iphone-cases4u.com - It took nearly 2 mos for my case to arrive
    iphone-cases4u.com

BUYER BEWARE! It took nearly 2 mos for my case to arrive. When it did, the crystals were already falling off. They would not refund my 90.00, & told me I had to return the case AT MY EXPENSE. Three mos later I finally received the case- THE SAME EXACT ONE STILL WITH CRYSTALS MISSING!!

• Gr
      Aug 27, 2012
    Iphone-cases4u.com - Shocking company to deal with
    iphone-cases4u.com

Shocking company to deal with.

Still not received my item and that was 7 weeks ago and they are refusing to give me a refund as it is out with my control. Wish I never spent my money on them, I have since raised a dispute with Paypal. Lesson learned!!!