Iphone / Fraud

1 China Review updated:

I bought an iphone from www.globseason.com for £245 + £24 bank charges as the payment was made via international bank transfer. I was informed by their customer service advisor JANE that this is all I have to pay and as part of their terms & conditions they were no extra hidden charges.

The company received my payment into their bank account and once cleared I received an email that the iphone has been posted and was given a tracking number for DHL selivery services.

I checked the tracking number and it was not showing anything, anyway 2 days later eventually when the company got back to me they said that the delay was due to the customs holding the phone in China as custom duty needs to be paid which is £132.

Nowhere on their website was stated that the buyer has to pay custom charges as I was told that the amount I paid was all I owed the company. The company then apologised and said if I buy another iphone they will pay for the customs and send 2 phones. I told them that I am not paying anything extra and that I now required a full refund which on their website the have clearly stated that they will refund the whole amount including postage charges if customer not happy with product. Well in my case I havent even received it and already not happy with the service. SInce I have asked for a refund its been 2 weeks that I have not received any correspondance from the company. It appears that they are now ignoring me.

The company detials are as follows

Beijing GLOBSEASON International Trade Co., LTD.

Address: 12 E-World Trade Building, No. 7 Haidian District, Beijing, China

Post code: 100089

E-mail: globseason@188.com

MSN: globseason@hotmail.com

Phone: [protected]

Their bank details are as follows

Bank nameļ¼šBank of China Guangdong Branch
Address:12 E-World Trade Building, No. 7 Haidian District
City:Beijing
Country: China
Beneficiary name: Mi Tian
(First name:Mi Last name:Tian )
Beneficiary A/C NO. [protected]-0
SWIFT number:BKCH CN BJ 400

I dont know what to do how to recover my money as I am not getting anywhere with this company.

Im

Comments

• Im
      22nd of May, 2009

Please anybody out there who knows what canbe done against this company so we can all get our money back. Anybody with the same problem you can contact me on imran6959@blueyonder.co.uk. Together i am sure we will come to some sort of soloution.

Thanks

3rd of Jun, 2016
    Iphone - scam company
    iphonegearusa.com
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

I purchased the iphone from Iphonegearusa.com for the price of $199 plus tax. They have 1-800 number for sale support. I talked to them and they only take money order and check. I sent check to them and they cashed my check. They sent me an email and notified me that the phone is back order and I have to wait for 3 weeks. I waited and waited and as of today it is 1 year I still do not receive the phone. I called again but no answer. I checked the address location but there is no iphonegearusa.com
    I know that it was scam and i lost $214 without getting my money back. Please please becareful for this website. I also checked on the website and there isnt any of this website any longer.

• To
    Iphone - Bogus fido $
    Fido
    Vancouver
    British Columbia
    Canada

With all the wriiten compalints, I also have a bad experience with fido availing to use the fido dollars to get an iphone. It was all lies, promises and custome fooling. How do we get even with them. Is there anybody out there who can help us and stop this company on their bad business practices. we can keep on complaining but this company is just keep on hiring people who are ready to lie and deceive people to get business. What a bad practice in North america. how about business bureau and media? we should not sit back and let this company fool more people.

• Ji
    Iphone - Sabotaged my phone
    AT&T/Apple
    Goldsboro
    North Carolina

I hacked my iphone because I didn't want AT&T. I don't know why I have to hack my phone just to use it for the carrier I want.
    It worked fine and for a time it was good.
    Apple updated my phone and programed my Iphone to work against me.
    I've been battling with this and have had no phone for the past five days.
    I'm considering going to Dallas to protest AT&T headquarters to give me my phone back.
    I regret this iphone. I regret it and I don't know how I've kept myself from smashing it into an abyss of smashed phone.
    In fact I may never buy a smart phone ever again unless mozilla really announces to the world the triumph that would be the sea bird. I would shout my delight from the roof tops. I would March in the streets for this victory.

• Pa
    Iphone - overcharge
    Safeway
    Horsham
    Victoria
    Australia

As I was coming through the checkout there was a big 20% off Iphones sign, so I decided to get one for my grandson, but I was charged the full price for it at the checkout and when I pointed this out to the operator she checked and said the sign definately said 20% off, then went on to say "Oh but that finished on the 28th" If that was the case the sign should have been taken down or the store should honour their mistake as I only bought it because of the sign, thankyou Pam Ross

• Cl
    Iphone - Non experience salespeople
    Verizon Wireless
    Bowie
    Maryland

I visited the Verizon Store at Bowie Town Center to have the voice control deactivated from my phone. The salesman took my phone and stated their is a glitch with the voice control command, whereas you have to reset the phone back to the factory settings from the computer to deactivate the voice control command. I went home and did just that. I reset the phone as instructed, which removed most of my apps and pictures. AND THE VOICE COMMAND WAS STILL ON. My 19yr old son, discovered what I was doing, and began researching this issue. His finding were just the opposite. HE FIXED THE PROBLEM RIGHT AWAY.
    Please provide more training to your salespeople.