iPhone 4 using craiglist / iPhone 4 using craiglist

Person contacts from UK with following story.
There is already one complaint about this person in this registry - for macbook.

From: Arianna Nordwind [mailto:nordwind-arianna@hotmail.com]
Sent: 22 November 2010 10:05
To: Ravindra R Upadhya
Subject: the iphone 4 from Craigslist $360

My name is Arianna and I am now in Wolverhampton, United Kingdom.
I am selling the iPhone for $360 USD. I have attached some pics with it to this email.
The iPhone is still available and I hope you are still interested. I bought the iPhone brand new one week ago. The phone is locked with AT&T.
About the iPhone I can say it's in perfect shape, as I used it only for a few days. Included in the $360 price is everything that came with the iPhone when I bought it new.
The iPhone is here with me.
I tried to be as thorough as I could with the presentation so you can have all the info if you decide to go ahead and buy it.

Please get back to me and let me know if you like the iPhone if you're really interested in buying it.

www.bluechipremovals.co.uk

Comments

• Jr
      28th of Nov, 2010

I got the same email for a 3G iPad...

• Ro
      16th of Jan, 2011

Hi...
    one more e-mail from Arianna ! now she is Arianna Waters

My name is Arianna and I am now in Wolverhampton, United Kingdom.
    I am selling the iPhone for $300 USD. I have attached some pics with it to this email.
    About the iPhone I can say it's in perfect shape, as I used it only for a few days. Included in the $300 price is everything that came with the iPhone when I bought it new.

• Ro