Iphone 4, 32 GB / Fraudulent deal

On Dec. 02, I saw an advertisement in ebay by open-box-city, saying that they sell 20 new sealed unopened inbox Iphone 4 32GB for $500 per each. The seller claimed that if you buy more than one he will give discount, but you had to directly email him which was " tombarnett87 AT yahoo.com ". I emailed him and he said he can sell me 3 new iphones for 1, 250 USD. But he asked me to send the money to him through the Western Union. They sent me a fake email, pretending its from ebay and it was from this address: "eBay" <aw-notice AT buyer-purchase-protection-secure.com> . They had abused the logo of eBay in it. The emailed introduced "Tom Barnett" Address: 272 Bath Street Glasgow, G2 4JR Scotland as the seller and "Damiana Ionela Bou" Address: Calea Mosilor 3 City: Bucharest Zip: 245700

Country: Romania as the eBay representative. They asked me to send the money to the representative. He will keep it until Tom ships 3 iphones to me. I had to fax my receipt to [protected] .They did not ship it to me and they do not reply my emails after I faxed them my receipt. I googled the Fax number and it belongs to a Fake Company called "UVentures, Inc" and their phone number is [protected] but it is not in service. I have called the police. It seems that "Tom Barnett" is a fake name, but "Damiana Ionela Bou" is real. He lives in Dragasani, Romania . Please do not buy anything from "Tom Barnett" and "Damiana Ionela Bou". They are all swindler and fraudulent. Be careful please. Do not trust them at all.

Ey

Comments

• Dm
      20th of Dec, 2010

omg i am going through the same problem. i purchased 3 iphones from this guys and did not receive them. what did you do??