ipbhuskysnowdogs inc / slander on busines

1 ´╗┐Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
Phone: 403-804-8230

I'm a human being and have the right to defend my self and my business,
if you refuse me to do so I will contact the following in Canada the news and make this public,
I'm not responsible on how people treat their huskies once they leave my business.
we try to stay in close contact with our family members, but they change their email and info
then breed their own huskies that they purchased from us they are not educated nor skilled breeders but they look for a cheeper way to find a stud they only look for breeding they do not scan the female or male they do not care if they are clean or geneticals clear of heath issues. IPB stand by health quality sound calm family friendly siberian huskies, we have been breeding this breed for 42 years no and have developed a strong health standard for keeping our huskies corruption free. it's up to the owners to insure they train their huskies with close healthy education schooling, and keep up with their huskies shots, we do not let our husky puppies go home until they are 8 weeks old. I know you are trying to make a profit of my business by displaying corupted comments on your website but better you should be working with us to inhance the heal and the develoment of geat structer of business to educate others instead of corrupting our business. We do not and have not develpoed poor bloodlines every but when a owner can not take the time to educat or train their husky or keep them locked up 24 /7 the husky will develop behavior issues because they are boread and have no healthy life skills because of the owners lazyness.

Sh