Ipadalternative.com / impolite owner and customer service !!

1 US Review updated:

It is only one impolite and rude person running the whole show. he is the owner and customer service. when he chat with me he hangup in my face because I did not complete the order with him.

later when I complain about his attitude in tabletrepublic.com he replied in more sarcastic way. the admin of the forum deleted my topic although any one should say his experience freely but since he display their ads and doing business with them he just removed my topic !!

bottom line dont deal with rude person like that. if he did that because I did not order what will happen when I need warranty or refund of an item ??!!!
Currently I find amazon.com is the only trusted clean site to deal with.

Comments

• Ak
      Oct 23, 2012
    Ipadalternative.com - It is only one impolite and rude person running the whole show
    Ipadalternative.com
    ipadalternative.com

• Ka
      Jan 04, 2013

Recently I read this report after referring ipadalternative.com to a friend looking to purchase a tablet. I am surprised that such an unfounded report remains posted at this site. It is clear that the only thing that is an issue here is the original posters inflated sense of self importance.

In rebuttal to the original poster I have actually ordered from ipadalternative.com and have had a great experience with their customer service. My order was processed quickly. I did have to wait a few days for my order to be in stock but it wasn't available at the local shops either so no issue. I will definitely order from them again.