IP Online Health / Acai Berry Diet Sup

1 MO, United States Review updated:

VERY DECEPTIVE!!!
My daughter ordered free sample of acai berry product paying $3.95 shipping handling and is now being charged $89.31 for another shipment which she has not received yet.

Trying repeatedly to call the company but call goes straight on hold. The one time she did get through they put her on hold and then disconnected her. I looked at one of the websites for this product and at the bottom of page in very fine print you see "terms & conditions" and if you click on it they say that you will be shipped and billed if you have not cancelled after the sample. VERY DECEPTIVE!!! and even if you tried to call to cancel within the 15 days you cannot get through.

Ga

Comments

An
  5th of Nov, 2008

I too, have had the same result. I ordered this free sample as well, paying $3.95 and also was charged $89.31!! I only want the free sample, not a life-long supply, especially at this price!! This is a total scam!!

Bi
  6th of Dec, 2008

this is such a problem and i can see why we fell for it. i like you others got the acai products trial only to find out i was getting these big bottles that cost $89.31 per month. as soon as i had made the discovery it was too late. they had already charged me a total of $267.93. I just got off the phone with a rep, who was rightfully so, extremely nervous when talking with me. I told her my situation and while she did "cancel" my account to stop any further shipments i was unable to get my money back because of the very FINE print agreement that you really cant see. as soon as you click, your screwed. So i would advise everyone, IT MAY LOOK LIKE A GOOD PRODUCT WITH ALL THE GOOD MARKETING AND ALL BUT ITS SO NOT WORTH IT! After all the reason i saw it was Lauren Conrad from The Hills as well as Hiedi Montag's pictures are being used to reel my generation in. lesson learned! But please be VERY careful!

Ac
  21st of Jan, 2009

i was once one of the supervisors for extremeacaiberry...and if there is one thing i can tell you about it, it is a total scam.if you do not believe that i am a supervisor, you can go ahead and ask me anything about the product and how things run product-wise and marketing-wise..DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING!!! I just knew how dysfunctional our system is and i really don't want anyone else falling for it.if you need help about anything regarding extremeacaiberry, email me at jsnferrer@yahoo.com...=)

Co
  21st of Jan, 2009

sad to say that most of the supervisors of this scam-bam are all my friends and yeah colleagues.. im in a different legit account or campaign though)... we work in the same company (call center) ill just leave that unknown.. accaiberry colon cure or whatever that product is.. its clearly a scam! now that the product is gone, the client is gone, everything is gone.. no job for all of them.. the bottom line is angels are lost happiness is gone... utog is no more! we have no bibis! no bubuts! no aprotts! no bugrots! no nothin!! the office is practically empty! all is left are the devils! the what im talkin about! basta ah! wala na colon! damu nawad an obra! ideal na sila gani hu! bwisiiitt!!!

Ju
  22nd of Jan, 2009

me too it's been 2months already that i order acai sup and i was charge $4.95 + 69.95 and the product never arrived
i'm so pissed off.

Am
  6th of May, 2017

This company is the worst I never got my package !! And be trying to contact them and is no answer !! Thank god i just expend $20.00