IP-ONLINE HEALTH / fraud

My daughter received an unsolicited package with trial samples of two products: Green Tea 500 and Colon Cure. We thought it was silly. A few days ago, a charge of $89.31 appeared on her bank account statement. Reading the fine print on the trial sample enclosure says $89.31 will be charged to her bank account every 31 days unless IP-HEALTH is notified. Naturally no one answers the phone number listed. Either rings busy or I am put on endless hold. The number is in "Mountain time."

I have instructed my daughter to cancel her ATM card and report it to the fraud unit of Wachovia. Still, I can see from a Google that this has been going on at least since August. Why hasn't anyone shut these people down?

Comments

Bl
  10th of Oct, 2008
IP-ONLINE HEALTH - rRip off
IP-ONLINE HEALTH
Phone: IP-ONLINEHEALTH

i HAVE RETURNED ALL OF THE PRODUCTS. cAcancelled the order. Talked to a Rep last week and he said they would credit my account. Nothing. My Attorney will be in touch with you. Blanche

Th
  10th of Oct, 2008

I paid the fee for access of "Fullrelease. com" and now I don't find it.
I belieave you are a cheater like more others americans.

Am
  27th of Oct, 2008

I also ordered the same product, and when I recieved it it said my card would be charged 89.31, if not cancelled within 14 days, and sure enough it was and when I tried to cancel it was the same thing either busy or the phone operator tells me to dial a 1 or 0. which I did. This is ridiculous and I have reported this company to fraud dept at my credit card company.

Na
  27th of Oct, 2008

I ordered the "free trial" on 10/13/08 and did not receive the tablets until today, 10/27/08...exactly 14 days from date of purchase... I tried "all" day to contact the company to cancel but only got recorded music for well over 1/2 hour on 2 separate occasions. I then got the feeling that something was very wrong with this business practice so, I called my credit card company and was told that a charge of $89.31 was charged to my account today...14 days from date of purchase. I cancelled my credit card so that this charge cannot be added again in another 31 days... I am in the process of filing a dispute with my credit card company but would like to warn others who may be caught up in this definite scam...don't do it!

Ch
  28th of Oct, 2008

Transaction appeared on my banking statement and I don't know what it is for. I have contacted the bank and they are going to research this. I have called several times but a recording says all circuits are busy. Please contact me immediately. Whatever you are charging me for it needs to be cancelled.

Ca
  29th of Oct, 2008

What the hell is this place? IP-ONLINE HEALTH!!
I just saw a charge for $89.31 on my bankaccount and have NO IDEA who these ppl are! I've been on hold forever with there 877 # listed on the charge on my bank - they FINALLY answered and said I'n being charged $89 a month for ACAI BERRY! wtf?
they canceled it, but WILL NOT refund my $ - filing w/ VISA! now.
RIP OFF SCAM ARTIST!

Pu
  1st of Nov, 2008

just called my chase acct very familiar with this rip off company
everyone stay away from this company!

Br
  3rd of Nov, 2008

This also happened to me, I went to my bank and was told to call this number 1877-350-8480. I called and the lady said that I will no longer be billed or sent anymore products(which i didn't receive anyways).

I hope this helps.

Mo
  26th of May, 2011

I was charged for a product I did not receive...colon cleanse $89.31.