IP On-Line Health / Unauthorized charges

1 4650 SW 51st St., Bay 711Davie, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-208-7485

HOW TO GET YOUR PRODUCT CANCELED AND HAVE YOUR MONEY REFUNDED...

Listen up everyone. After spending 1 & 1/4 hour in que and another 45 minutes on the phone with this fraudulent company I have managed to wear them down. (thank goodness for unlimited cell phone minutes). You can too. Here is what you have to do: Call [protected], ask for Agent # 65990, her name is Desiree. (that is if she hasn't quit after my phone call).

My VISA card was charge $89.31 without authorization so I contacted my VISA account and began dispute against this company. I then contacted my State Attorney General, Better Business Bureau, and HARPO Entertainment (Oprah Show's Gail King). I provided all information regarding the fraudulent practices of this company. I then realized the phone number of the company was hidden in their return address on the mailing package. I then began calling the company. When I reached the first person, Owen, and didn't get anywhere with him I asked for his supervisor. Desiree, Agent #65990, as she identified herself then became my target. After 45 minutes of standing firm and explaining I was proceeding with my legal action and a fraud case against them, Desiree agreed to have me send back the unopened and unauthorized bottle of Acai Berry and also agreed to credit my VISA account in full upon receipt. I will have to spend my own money to mail and track this package back to them. So hang in there... together we can bring them down. Don't allow them to take advantage of you any longer and especially without your consent. THIS IS FRAUD PLAIN AND SIMPLE AND THIS COMPANY KNOWS IT. One more thing, the package info that accompanied this product said it was HOODIA not ACAI BERRY... hum, now this is really scary!

Comments

• Ka
      21st of Aug, 2008

I agree with you!
    I received my sample product 1 day after the 14 day trial period they said I had (on the typed sheet of paper that arrived with my sample)! The postal confirmation # said I recieved it on 8/13/08. I received it on 8/20/08. I have contacted the Postal service as I know this is fraud!
    I called the company and after waiting for 40 minutes to finally be answered, demanded my credit card be credited back. Their response was you were given your full number of days to try the product, and you did not respond to let us know you were un-happy. We charged your card yesterday for the next product we are shipping you.
    I let them know this is fraud and how could any person work for a company that is so dishonest! The gal put me through to Shane, the manager. After telling him I was contacting the Better Business Bureau, he credited my account. I asked for the name of the owner, he would not give it to me. I asked him 'how he could work for a company that did not give out his owners name, and told him I felt very sorry for him!'

• Vi
      25th of Aug, 2008

I too sent off for the trial offer. I received the product with a note saying it could be billed under any of the following names, Online Health, Colon Cleanse, Green Tea, Colon Aid, Green Tea 1000, Green Tea Pill Power. No notice of 2 weeks or the future price being $90.02, including a foreign transaction charge. I called and they agreed to cancel all further orders.
    I never received emails saying it had shipped, confirming the charge, notice of another shipment coming and there was no receipt in with the product.

• Sh
      26th of Aug, 2008

This is the worst !!! I ordered the trail on the 12th of August and received a trail bottle and then I called on the 22nd to make sure they dont charge me and I was on hold for 2 hours so I left a message and then I called again Saturday and Sunday and of course they are closed???? So I called again on Monday because they took out 89.31 of my checking account without even receiving the product and or return call...now they say that i was beyond my 14 days??? 12th is when I ordered it didnt receive it for another week and i called many times and no response and now they wont reimburse me...I will keep trying after reading this site I WILL CONTINUE TO WIN... also, they charged me again???? now my bank acct is overdrawn...guess I have learned a great lesson this is a scammmmm

• Mi
      27th of Aug, 2008

a month ago i saw this website on the internet . i place order with them for a 14 day trial for $3.95. i wanted to try this because i feel that i will be needing this to clean my colon. after i had finish my order. 5 days after i received my trial package together with a full size bottle, then i disregard it. its great you have 2 bottles for just $3.95. but soon after i tried the product they started to billed me $89.31. so i called the number that i found on the paper which is on the package. and talked to a customer representative she said that i was not aware of the terms and conditions. i checked on the site it was there, i read it and i agree with her. i haven't read the terms and conditions. i demand for refund. thank goodness the supervisor was been very kind and helpful to me. she actually issued me a refund within 14 days. well, i learned that we should take extra time to carefully read terms before ordering. merely the company doesn't have a fault. we, as humans sometimes made mistakes. in this busy world we sometimes forgot to take legal matters for granted. to them, i really like the product and it works well to me.

• Su
      8th of Sep, 2008

I think this company is fraudulant. I never signed up for anything like this these people somehow got my check card number and now keep trying to get money they are not entitled to. I am going to seek legal advice and I am going to bring this company down. Now that i have a good number I will be using to my advantage.

• Ro
      15th of Sep, 2008

I to was taken by this scam. Yes I found and read the terms and conditions in small print at the bottom of the page that is not visible up by the free trial offer. I'd call this a fraudulant business practice. By the time I figured out what was going on it was too late. I have tried every day for over a week to get through to this company without any success. I've called three different numbers and get a message that the average wait is 45 minutes. After less than 5 minutes I get hung up on. I called my credit card company to start a dispute and put a stop to any future charges.
    Let's all get together and get the word out do not buy anything from IP-Online Health or Easy 30 Day Thin.
    I had the same thing happen with another ACAI Berry Company call PX Performance Products, but at least with them you can cancel online, but this company will not give any refunds 30 days after the trial period has ended. So by the time you get your credit card statement you're screwed.
    What kind of people are these. It's a good thing they don't have a store front.

PS: The products don't do a dam thing!!! Stay away from the ACAI SCAM!!! Pass it on!!!

17th of Sep, 2008

I just to got scammed . Called # on credit card billing .# was disconected tt Fraud department for my card which was charged without my permission was told that i am responsable for taking care of contacting the company to stop future billings.. They cant do anything about it... So till i get this taking care of with this unknown company they will b able to charge this amount every month no matter what. I didnt receive any info . or # to contact company in with the product .. Found 3 on my credit card statement it was not a working #... What a mess i have gotton into .

• De
      18th of Sep, 2008

I just got off the phone with the actual company. Thankfully I was only on hold for 5 minutes. The number for the company on my billing statement didn't work and luckily I found this website to get the REAL number. I didn't have any problems getting reimbursed but now I'm worried that my card is going to be charged every month. This is absolutely ridiculous. Almost $90 for a bottle of acai berry powder. It is cheaper to get a bottle of the actual juice then it is to get the powder. The juice does the same thing! It helps you lose weight, cleans out your body, and all the other stuff that the powder is suppose to do. I have to send my unopened bottle back with a tracking number. I will never do this again!

• Co
      20th of Sep, 2008

Stick to your guns!! I just went into the whole thing with them on the phone. First I called my bank and told them I didnt reorder after I received my bottle from them. The first Trial bottle was billed to GreatOnlineDiet. This charge for $89.31 was billed to Easy 30 day Thin.
    The part that I like is trial order was billed on 9-4-08 and rebilled on 9-17-08 for 89.31 now I think I can add 4+14 is 18. Not the 17th on which I was billed.

So I called and was disconnected the first time. 2nd time I spoke with agent #66434 and asked for a refund since I had spoken with my bank and they would get the money back if you dont credit my account. She replied that I was unable to send back any product and they were unable to credit my account. I explained that today is the 18 and Im calling to cancel any and all product coming to me. She replied that she would be happy to cancel this and send me a free bottle to make up for the 89.31 that had been taken from my account.

I said no and please connect me to a supervisor. Magic words people!!! The rep came back on line and says ok sir here is a return number. Please call us a day after you get a tracking number from post office and we will refund your account within 14 Bussiness days.

Amazing math they have. They can take your money within 14 days of trial. But return it and it takes up to 14 Bussiness days.

15th of Oct, 2008

I was charged 3.95 to a company Online Diet Offer then was charged 89.31 to a company IP Online Health. Two days after the first charge I had cancelled my account and I have the number in my cell phone on that day to prove it. I am putting in a dispute.

• La
      15th of Oct, 2008

They can get your bank account number off your computer. I'm sure of it because noone here ordered this product, but we recieved the 14 day trial and were charged 3.95. I am going to call my bank first thing tomorrow morning and worn them of this scam, and then I'm going to call them at the REAL number I tried the fake one today; no one there.

• Ju
      20th of Oct, 2008
    IP On-Line Health - Never ordered and never received
    398 Friendship Road
    Clarksboro

I entered the PCH Sweepstakes and in the forms was an ad for FREE TRIAL EXTREME ACAI BERRY melt away tables (15 pills) for only $3.95 s&h cost. I ordered the 15 pills and they took $3.95 out of my banking account. 15 days later I saw a charge in my banking account for $90.02 from the same company IP ON-LINE HEALTH diff telephone number If you go to IP ON-LINE HEALTH you will find a slew of these same complaints from everyone else. I want my money back. I have notified my attorney general and public advocate of this happening in NJ. I have notified my bank. I also notified PCH Sweepstakes.

• Sh
      21st of Oct, 2008

I think i may have the solution to your problem!!!
    I also ordered the extreme acai berry pills and JUST successfully cancelled my order!

The number i phoned was 1-877-350-8480

*mind you i did have to put my phone on speaker and listen to the ridculous elevator music for 20 minutes or so. AND they will try to keep your business by adding another product and extending your trail period. I do reccomend you say no!

Also!! Very important !!
    Extreme Acai Berry MAY SELL OR TRANSFER INDIVIDUAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY PURPOSE IN Extreme Acai Berry'S SOLE DISCRETION.

If you do not wish us to use personal information about you to promote or sell our products and services or to sell, transer or otherwise provide personal information about you to third parties, please inform us by contacting customer service at 1-801-208-7485 and we will certainly honor your request.

I hope this help you all! Now lets all learn from this and NEVER give out our credit card number to some scam of a diet product!

• Re
      23rd of Oct, 2008

i just receieved the bill and am negative in my account what do i do help?

28th of Oct, 2008
    IP - On Line Health - Fraudulent Charge
    IP - Online Health
    Oregon

I went on line & ordered my FREE trial of Acai Berry after reading the reviews from Oprah & other celebs.

I had to pay a shipping fee of $3.50 so I gave my credit card info & sure enough, I never received my FREE bottle ------ however, my bank account was fraudulently charged $89.31!!!

I have now called several times & sat on hold with no one ever picking up my call.

I did read from another consumer, Davie, that she was able to be refunded the money after SEVERAL failed attempts and a threat of suit against their company. She called (801) 208-7485 and told us to ask for Desiree, Agent # 65990.

I am on hold with that number now.

Per Davie, you shoul dcontact your STate Attorney General, the Better Business Bureau & HARPO Entertainment (Oprah's company).

Good luck all ---- & wish me the same!

~ Jesse in Oregon

28th of Oct, 2008

THIS IS FOR REAL!!! I HAVE EXPERIENCED NEARLY THE SAME THING EXCEPT I NEVER EVEN RECEIVED MY FREE FREAKING BOTTLE OF ACAI BERRY. I JUST GOT THE PLEASURE OF HAVING MY ACCOUNT CHARGED $89.31 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

I AM NOW ON HOLD WAITING FOR DESIREE ... IT'S UNBELIEVABLE TO ME THAT THESE THINGS ARE HAPPENING .

OH MY GOSH!!! I WAS SITTING ON HOLD & WHEN I ASKED FOR DESIREE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP ASKED ME TO REPEAT MYSELF THEN PUT ME ON HOLD. THEN CAME BACK TO THE LINE, TOLD ME TO HOLD AGAIN & THEN SUDDENLY A RECORDING CAME ON THAT SAID "I'M SORRY ... OUR OFFICES ARE CLOSED. YOUR CALL IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US SO PLEASE CALL BACK DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS."

UGH!!!

• Ka
      19th of Nov, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I'm calling all those listed above. If you are considering ordering your "Free" trial ...DON'T ...they will hose you badly.