IP On-Line Health/Acai product / charged for product I did not request

1 4650 SW 51st. , Bay 711Davie, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-208-7485

After reading an ad for a free trial of Acai Berry product for dieting, I ordered the product online.
Approximately 15 days later (billing date) the second order arrived(which I did not order); my credit card was charged for this second shipment.
I have spent over 30 minutes on hold today before talking to a customer service rep. After an intense discussion and options available; most of which were absurd, was finally told to return the product and call back giving them the tracking number at which time my credit card would be credited with the amount charged (89.31). This is such scam. I suggest everyone read and re-read the fine print that supposedly is at the bottom of the agreement, that I was not aware existed.

Jm

Comments

• Da
      11th of Sep, 2008

This looks like exaclty what is happeneing to me. I just noticed on my online bank account statement an unexpected charge of (89.31) from IP Online health! And the phone number Davie gave is the same number on the bottle of the "free trial" I recieved. So now I will have to call this number and figure out how the company wants me to return their products and give me my money back. I hope they don't give me as much trouble as they gave Davie. I wish I came across this site sooner!

• Li
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I just found a charge on my account and I never ordered anything for this amount from this company.I want it refunded or removed from my account

24th of Sep, 2008

Ditto Dotto

24th of Sep, 2008

somebody needs to stop these shameful people

25th of Sep, 2008

I just called the number on the bottle, , they will not refund any money when I return my product. so they say, What can we do. He said " I would be upset too"

• Ji
      3rd of Oct, 2008

I do not want any more of this product billed to me or sent to me. I have gotten myself into a terrible financial bind and I can not afford such a luxury anymore.

• Et
      5th of Oct, 2008

Does anyone know if these charges are a monthly thing or a one time charge. Obviously, I didn't read the fine print either. I've been charged $89.31, too.

• Jl
      9th of Oct, 2008

I received the same charge and had no idea what it was either until my credit card company called and said it looked as a fraudulent charge was made on my account. I cancelled my card due to the advice of my CC company but he said it could be a monthly charge. No where in their information did I see that in "fine print" or not. It's B.S., it's a scam & I wish I knew about it before I ordered it. I bet Rachel Ray & Oprah (who endorse the Acai products) don't know about this!

13th of Oct, 2008

Same thing just happened to me... and I'm pissed! I'm planning on writing a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and I had better get my money back. This is such a scam, these people need to be stopped.

• Ob
      24th of Nov, 2008

I just called this company and "Brandon" told me that it was written on the very bottom of something. He apologized, but I'd like to rip his heart out. Those are just my personal feelings, of course.