IP NUBODI / Unauthorized charges to Visa!

Roseville, CA, United States Review updated:
I went to pay a bill and found out I had funds missing. So, I went online and saw a pending charge from IP NUBODI; which I knew nothing about. I do not know the company or what they are about and had not made a purchase with them. I called my credit card company and was told I had to wait until the transaction completed or call the company directly. They took around $90.00 from my card with out my authorization, and now, I have to go through all this process to try to get it fixed.

More IP NUBODI Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Me
  7th of May, 2008
I just found out that I got scammed also. I have to close out my card and file a complaint to my money. I can't believe this. My card company all of a sudden put a hold on my card so I could not use it. I called and found out this company Nubodi charged my account at least twice. Thank God that they caught it. I now have to alert my businesses to let them know that my card is no longer useful. They are sending me a new card.
Ji
  9th of May, 2008
NUBODI DID THE SAME TO ME CHARGING ME $90 Ii NEVER AUTHORIZED. tHEY ARE A RIPOFF AND SHOULD BE PROSECUTED FOR FRAUD.
Bl
  19th of May, 2008
nubodi charged my visa $89.31 and I never heard of them before. Ripoff I THINK for sure!!
Ma
  29th of May, 2008
I was also scammed. I just realized that I was charged to my account $89.31 also. What have you who have written done? Have you received restitution for this? I wanna know.
Li
  29th of May, 2008
They told me only 3.95 and said nothing about charging me any thing else.I'm on fixed income and anything else coming out of my account hurts.Besides I was overdrawed becouse my SS check was in the bank yet so that is a nother 49.99 charge added to my account.I'll never order any thing again on line or phone.