IP NUBODI / Unauthorized charges to Visa!

1 Roseville, CA, United States Review updated:

I went to pay a bill and found out I had funds missing. So, I went online and saw a pending charge from IP NUBODI; which I knew nothing about. I do not know the company or what they are about and had not made a purchase with them. I called my credit card company and was told I had to wait until the transaction completed or call the company directly. They took around $90.00 from my card with out my authorization, and now, I have to go through all this process to try to get it fixed.

More IP NUBODI Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Me
      7th of May, 2008

I just found out that I got scammed also. I have to close out my card and file a complaint to my money. I can't believe this. My card company all of a sudden put a hold on my card so I could not use it. I called and found out this company Nubodi charged my account at least twice. Thank God that they caught it. I now have to alert my businesses to let them know that my card is no longer useful. They are sending me a new card.

• Ji
      9th of May, 2008

NUBODI DID THE SAME TO ME CHARGING ME $90 Ii NEVER AUTHORIZED. tHEY ARE A RIPOFF AND SHOULD BE PROSECUTED FOR FRAUD.

• Bl
      19th of May, 2008

nubodi charged my visa $89.31 and I never heard of them before. Ripoff I THINK for sure!!

29th of May, 2008

I was also scammed. I just realized that I was charged to my account $89.31 also. What have you who have written done? Have you received restitution for this? I wanna know.

• Li
      29th of May, 2008

They told me only 3.95 and said nothing about charging me any thing else.I'm on fixed income and anything else coming out of my account hurts.Besides I was overdrawed becouse my SS check was in the bank yet so that is a nother 49.99 charge added to my account.I'll never order any thing again on line or phone.