ip-NuBodi / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE ON MY VISA

Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
3.9
I AUTHORIZED A $3.95 CHARGE ON MY CARD AND 2 WEEKS LATER I RECEIVED A CHARGE FOR $89.31. WHEN I CALLED AND SPOKE TO SKLAR AT THIS COMPANY. HE ADVISED ME THAT THE $3.95 WAS FOR A 14 DAY SUPPLY AND THE $89.31 WAS FOR A 60 DAY SUPPLY IN WHICH I HAVE NOT RECEIVED EITHER. WHEN I SAID I WAS GONNA MARK THE PRODUCT RETURN TO SENDER HE ADVISED ME THERE WAS NO REFUND AFTER THE PRODUCT LEAVES THE WAREHOUSE. I HAVE DISPUTED THE ITEMS WITH MY BANK BUT THEY DON'T SOUND AS THOUGH IT WILL BE REVERSED.
Ju

Comments

Ca
  24th of Mar, 2008

ip-NuBodi - Unauthorized debit from PayPal account!
4427 E. Liberty St.
Mexico
Missouri
Phone: 573-581-5556

Pe
  27th of Mar, 2008
You are thiefs .In this world people can not handle you people steeling other peoples money! God knows who you are an you will reap what you sow! GMA will be told about you miss leading!
Pa
  27th of Mar, 2008
The very same thing happened to me this past week. Who can we turn to? Someone has to put a stop to these schmucks. Soon people will be afraid to order on the internet and there will be no market for it anymore.
Ph
  31st of Mar, 2008
How right you poeple are, I live in Ohio, had the same thing happen to me. I called and finally got them on the phone, I yelled for ten minutes, my throad is sore. She said they will refund my $89.31 - but I doubt they will. They are a most dishonest company.
Ro
  31st of Mar, 2008
(ip-NuBodi)This company has used my information to put through an unauthorized purchase on my PayPal debit card. What do I do?
Ru
  31st of Mar, 2008
I received the free trial bottle of Colon Care. and after reading the program, I find that I don't want to get involved in the program. You have charged my credfit card for $89.31 which I did not agree to. The cost is to high and I can't afford that kind of charge. So please take my name off your list and cancel any statement that I am to be a part of. I will be happy to return the bottle that has not been opened. I have tried to contact you by phone and was told by that number could not be used by me.

Cencerely
Rudy Rideout
Do
  10th of Apr, 2008
I had the same thing happen, I authorized a $3.95 debit on my account and 2 weeks later I got $89.31 taken out of my bank account. They told me to return the product to receive a refund, I actually was stupid enough to return the product a month ago and I still haven't received my money. Or even part of it back. I live in Kentucky, and all I did was fill out a survey. Beware of anyone asking for your information! If anyone knows how we might get our money back please post it on this site, I'll keep checking. I wished I had seen this earlier I might still have my money. Good Luck Everyone!
Th
  14th of Apr, 2008

ip-NuBodi - Unauthorized withdrawal!
Texas
Phone: 801-208-7485

This company sends you an invitation to get a product for only the shipping charge $3.95. Next thing you know, you have a charge for $89.31 deducted from your account. Their explanation, if you didn't want the product, you were to contact us within 10 days. Some small print. I intend to fight them. I'm so sick of these internet scammers!
Je
  17th of Apr, 2008
THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME ABOUT THEUNAUTHORIZED DEBIT FROM MY CREDID CARD ACCOUNT. I HAVE TRYED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM BUT CAN NOT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. CAN YOU HELP.
Ch
  28th of Apr, 2008

ip-NuBodi - Unauthorized Charge to Visa

My VISA Account was charged $89.31 which was unauthorized and not even sure what for. This happened on March 27, 2007, just days before I had brain surgery. Needless to say I was not buying stuff from this company at this time. I would expect that my VISA Account be credited for this amount as soon as possible and that no further charges ever be applied to this account without my verbal authorization. Please let me know soon how you intend to fix this problem. I will be expecting to hear from you.

Charles Bacon
Sy
  2nd of May, 2008
I too was charged an unauthorized amount of $89.95 plus $6.50 shipping charges. I called the company and got a voice message and have to wait till Monday for a response. I am so angry that I yoo will fight this!!! Now I will have bank fee's to pay because I did not have a sufficient amount in my bank and other checks will bounce! Please contact me if this happened to you and you got a full refund. Sylvia
Re
  3rd of May, 2008
i suggest cancelling your credit card and having a new one reissued.
Ta
  5th of May, 2008

ip-NuBodi - Unauthorized charge

I was to be charged $3.95 for shipping for a sample of colon cleanser. Shortly after receiving sample, I received a package in the mail with another sample which had to invoice, no packing info, etc., and later found a charge of $89.31. I returned it the day that it came in the original package and "refused." I have contacted my VISA account and want the charge removed. This is definitely a scam!
Br
  8th of May, 2008
My card was charged unknowingly. Also I was sent to the hospital Emergency because I actually tried the stuff. I would like a full refund and payment for my medical bills from this company immediately.
Jo
  14th of May, 2008

ip-NuBodi - Unauthorized charge of 89.31!
1815 Eubanks St.
Houston
Texas
Phone: 713-530-8605
www.coloncure.com

IP-NUBODI has charged my visa debit card for 89.31 without my authorization. I only agreed to the free trial for 3.99.
Ke
  14th of May, 2008
What a scam. 3.95 for shipping how does that make it OK to charge me 89.31 two weeks later. I never agreed to anything like that. Not a happy person over this, what do we all do to get our money back?
Li
  3rd of Jun, 2008
After reviewing some of the many complaints about unauthorized shipment of "ip-NuBodi" to my visa charge card I will be returning the product (although they say no refunds) for a credit of $89.31. I feel that this company should be held responsible for the type of SCAM!
Ka
  3rd of Jun, 2008

ip-NuBodi - trial period was not explained very well
IP-NuBodi
Phone: 8012087485

I was not informed that the trial period started as soon as they had my credit card number and they sent me a 89.31 first commitment delivery I had'nt had a chance to even try the trial stuff to which I paid the shipping. These people should be run outa dodge ...I'm sending a formal complaint to my state's consumer protection people. 14 day trail indeed
Fr
  17th of Jun, 2008
I have filed a Fraud Charge with my Credit Card Company and have received a full refund.

This is one horrible Company
Ti
  21st of Nov, 2008
The same thing happened to me, I only agreed to the 14 day trial period and thats all. this is a big scam and it needs to be stopped at once ! these people need to be put out of business, it is next to impossible to reach them and when you do they do not want to help you resolve the problem however just send you more product that does not work at all. Good luck everyone ! I have turned it over to BBB and a lawyer. You can file it under the BBB VERY QUICKLY online just Google BBB and fill out the form, and they will pop up they are already on file with the BBB. Emagine that!