ip-mybodyphysique / unauthorized charge

Sebring, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 863-446-1585
i was charged 91.00 for this and i don't even know what it is... please find out and get me credit... also i was charged 8.51 for pricelimbo.com and i don't want it and knew nothing about it...

Comments

St
  1st of Dec, 2008
I also was charged 89.31 from ip-mybodyphysique and have no idea what it is from or who is this company, including 29.95 from www.fit-fac.com. Help??
Ca
  8th of Dec, 2008
I was charged $89.31 from ip-mybodyphysique, and $8.51 from pricelimbo.com, I never ordered any products nor have I received any products from these places. I am in the process of trying to get the charges removed.
Su
  9th of Dec, 2008

ip-mybodyphysique - fraudulent charge
Maryland

I had ordered a trial of bottle of Acaiberry a while ago. All of a sudden I have a charge for $89.31 from IP-MYBODYPHYSIQUE. Also charges from www.fit-fac.com for $29.95 and Pricelimbo.com for $8.51 were found on my statement. I contacted my credit card company. They have closed my account and are investigating the frauds.
Jo
  10th of Dec, 2008
I experienced the same charge and never even received the sample. I contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge.
Le
  11th of Dec, 2008
I was charged on my credit card $89.31 for a product I did not order, I have disputed this charge to my credit card company. If my credit card company does not remove the charge within the next 10 days I will take my complaint to Comptroller of the Currency, Adminstrator of National Banks
Pm
  18th of Dec, 2008
I just saw my credit card statement and was charged $89.31 from ip-mybodyphysique, so I called them to investigate. I was told that it was for an order for acai berry. I explained that I didn't order the product, nor do I want it. The person (in broken english) explained that they have a no return-no refund policy. I yelled and told them to cancel any future mailings/orders.

I also noticed charge from fit-fac.com for $29.95. I called and yelled at them too. They were able to refund the money and cancel the account. Oddly enough, it's also related to acai berry. Not to mention that I heard another "customer service rep" in the background trying to calm someone down and cancelling their order as well.

Make sure you look over your credit card statements EVERY month!
An
  22nd of Dec, 2008
I was also charged 90$ this month. I received a full sized bottle of this "AcaiBerry" today and found a number I could call on it, so I decided to do so. I was told by the customer service agent that in the "Terms and Conditions" of the free trial I had apparently agreed to have my account charged because I now had an account with them in which they would send me these pills each month. I tried to recieve a refund, offering to send them back but I had no success. I told him to cancel whatever account I had with them and to remove me from any sales lists they had.

If anyone would like to make sure their account is closed the number is: 1-877-350-8480

I hope this helps.
Do
  29th of Dec, 2008

ip-mybodyphysique - Bogus charge on my Master Card
Virginia

Received my Master Charge Card Statement and discovered two charges that I didn't make. I was actually out of the country when one of them was made. I had a charge from IP-Mybodyphysique for $89.31 and Pricelimbo.com for $8.51 as well as www.fit-fac.com for $29.95. I am going to have them removed from my credit card but thought that I should warn others that this may happen to.
Li
  1st of Feb, 2009

ip-mybodyphysique - Bogus charge on my Master Card
Nevada
Phone: 702-798-7049

I have a 89.31 charge on my bank statement showing that, Ip-Mybodyphysique, charged to my Visa Debit card on 12/15 o8. I have no idia who these people are am very sure I never ordered anything from them.