IP-Green Tea Online / I was charged $89.31 on my bank account I didn't order anything and i haven't received anything

1 511 S. Court St Apt B1.Au Gres, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 989-876-8623

I was charged $89.31 for green tea that i didn't order I've tried to get a customer service number I notice that there are other complaints with the same exact amount of dollars $89.31 I would like a refund of my moneies please or at least respond to my e-mail

Comments

Ju
  15th of Sep, 2008
IP-Green Tea Online - I paid shipping for a free sample and a week or so later recieved a bottle I didn't order.
IP-Green Tea Online
Kentucky

I had an offer to have a five day supply of a green tea diet pill by simply paying shipping. I ordered it and low and behold a week or so later a full bottle of the stuff arrived at my door. I didn't order that one. When my credit card statement arrived it had a charge for $89.31 on it. Neither shipment had information who the company was or how to get a hold of them. I will try to call my bank to see if I can find more information, but I really feel ripped off.

Ja
  16th of Sep, 2008

The same as all the other complaints. I did not sign up for a new bottle and noticed my credit card had been charged $89.31. Who gave them permission to charge me???? In addition, the on-line advertisement indicates you get a 2-week supply and then you only get 15 tablets - take 1 to 2 tablets before meals. Pray tell, how are those 15 tablets going to last 2 weeks??? FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. Do not order!! I am calling to day to get credited back what they charged me!

An
  20th of Sep, 2008

This just happened to me it took me 2 days and a 45 mintue wait time to finally convince them to give me a refund. I never saw any terms about this. I never recieved a product either. This is the worst company ever I am reporting them to the better buisness people.The worst part is I neeeded that money I'll let you know if i actually get a refund very rude people.

Er
  25th of Sep, 2008

I also ordered the trial green tea online, i was supposed to only pay 3 dollars shipping and handeling and i have now been aoutomatically charged 3 times for 89.31 for something i didnt order and have not recieved.

Lo
  29th of Sep, 2008

Ly
  3rd of Oct, 2008

I had the same problem! I can not find how to get ahold of them, and do not want any more product. Does anyone know how to get rid of them??
Thanks,
Lynell

Ju
  4th of Oct, 2008
IP-Green Tea Online - no mention of regular shipments on webpage or in free sample
IP-GREEN TEA ONLINE
302 Washington Blvd
Abilene
Texas
Phone: 325-676-3168

14 free day trial with nothing about having to cancel within 14 days before being sent 30 day supply for $89.31! No paperwork with the sample, no name of company, etc. Why wasn't there a slip of paper with this information in the original free sample shipment? I would have called to cancel immediately if there had been. I called about the charge and shipment they said I had agreed to be sent regular shipments. I didn't get anywhere with calling the number (877-350-8480) until the customer service person mentioned I had agreed to have acacia berry something sent every month. Since this was not what was shipped (and not what I ordered) they finally agreed to allow me to send it back with a delivery confirmation number from the post office. Once I call with the number, they are supposed to refund my money. This was after I told them I would be informing my credit card company to not pay the charge. I don't know what would have happened if they hadn't recorded the shipment product incorrectly.

Re
  14th of Oct, 2008

The same thing happened to me... I just called customer service 877-350-8506 and after holding for 45 minutes she said that it is in the terms and conditions that if you do not call within the 14 days of receiving you 'free sample' then it will automaticly be sent and charged to your account. she stated that they do not do refunds on auto shipping but after talking with my credit card company... i had to cancel my card and get a new card and dispute the charge... don't think i will get the $89.31 back but i guess that is a lesson learned to not purchase items online. good luck to all!

Mi
  15th of Oct, 2008

the same thing happend to me did any of you get your money back ? i was charged $89.27 from ip green tea online i dont know what to do how does this happen!

Eo
  20th of Oct, 2008

I was charged $89.31 to my account & never ordered anything or received anything

Ci
  22nd of Oct, 2008
IP-Green Tea Online - unauthorized withdrawels
California

i purchased something for $4.95 and this IP-green tea online pops up in my bank statement showing that it took out $89.31 out of my account when i didnt order anything for this much better yet i didnt order this product. i want my money back into my account. this was unfair and made me lose money i did not have. its a bunch of BS.

Ma
  23rd of Oct, 2008

This IP-Green Tea Online just tried to pull money from my debit checking account for the exact amount of $89.31 too. I did not authorize an order with this company. I do not know this company at all. I ordered some acai berry sample tablets months ago. The only other thing online that I have ordered has been M-powerment Water. I have no idea how this company got my banking information. On the 18th of October they tried to hit my account but fortunately I did not have money in there. But I still got a $2.00 NSF. Whoever this company is, I believe it is STEALING INFORMATION ABOUT US from other websites where we have ordered products on line in the past.

To
  24th of Oct, 2008

The same thing happened to me on October 15. I spoke with someone from the company and they said that they would refund my money(89.31). Today, they withdrew 89.31 more. No refund to date. What a ripoff!! I will report them to the better business bureau.

He
  27th of Oct, 2008

I too found the same offer for the Extreme Acai Berry Melt Away tablets, and was scammed. I paid the $4.95 shipping and handling and then before the "free" sample came my checking account was charged $89.31 to IP-Green Tea Online. Neither phone number provided is a working number. I had money saved in my bank account to tie up the loose ends of Christmas shopping and now I have nothing. The pills were not even for me, a friend of mine doesn't have a credit card or bank card and really wanted to get the sample and asked me if she gave me the $4.95, if I'd get the sample for her and cancle the order before the 14-day grace period was up. I tried that and stuck at a dead end when I discovered that niether phone number they gave worked. After contacting my bank they suggested I Google the description of the charge from the statement and I then found that I was not the only robbed of $89.31. Warn everyone you know...it's a scam!!!

St
  28th of Oct, 2008

It did the same thing to me. My bank told me to write a letter disputing the charges and then go get an affadavit from the police and the bank will write the company and get the money back.

Bj
  28th of Oct, 2008

What a ripoff! You stole 89.31 out of my account without authorization or my knowledge. I will be reporting you to the Better Business Bureau, as well. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Ji
IP-Green Tea Online - unauthorized withdrawels
IP-GREEN TEA ONLINE
Washington
Phone: 8773508506

I was billed $89.31 for something I didn't order, and have not recieved. I have called them, and repeatedly put on hold, for very long periods of time. How am I suppose to even cancel if they don't answer at customer service? I want my money back ASAP!!!

Gl
  28th of Oct, 2008

I have been charged to my visa and my bank is no help to me to stop further billings. I have received nothing and when I call their number it hangs up.

La
  29th of Oct, 2008

Fradulent a**holes!

5.00 sept 24
105.00 charged to my visa 2 weeks 1 day later
10.43 5 days later

CHANGE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER! CANCLE ALL TRANSACTIONS!!!

Je
  31st of Oct, 2008

Same thing happened to me. Call them up and ### them out and tell them you're goint to sue. They said they are going to credit my account but who knows...