IP Green tea / Unauthorized charge on my credit card

Phone: 801-208-7485

I accepted a free trial product and later was charged $89.31 for a month's supply I never asked for. I have not even received this product yet.

Comments

• Li
      1st of Aug, 2008

• Th
      14th of Aug, 2008

August 13, 2008 an unauthorized charge was on my Visa Debit card as well! I accepted a free trial product (Agreed to pay for the shipping ONLY) and was later charged $89.31 on August 13, 2008. This is really is really bad business! My bank has contacted me to verifiy the funds and I said NO! I did not authorize this. WHO is this company IP Green Tea anyway!

• Go
      27th of Aug, 2008

They did the same thing to me, Iam disputing the charge with my credit card company.This should not be allowed to happen, and this company should be charge with a crime

• Ca
      31st of Aug, 2008

To whom it may concern,

I am very upset due to a charge of 89.31 on my credit card for which I did NOT AGREE TO!!! I DEMAND A REFUND!!! I WAS TOLD A CHARGE OF ONLY 3.00 FOE SHIPPING. I will call and wish to recieve my 89.31 back or I will file to sue the company for false advisement.

• Le
      8th of Oct, 2008

did not order this product

• Ka
      20th of Oct, 2008
    IP Green tea - charged for something not ordered
    IP Green tea
    Phone: 877350856

Scam. Had to close checking acct to stop paying these scam artists. DO NOT ORDER anything on line. If you can't call and talk to a real person and ask questions--it's not worth it!!

• Tr
      20th of Oct, 2008
    IP Green tea - charged w/o ordering
    IP Green Tea
    Illinois

I ordered a "FREE SAMPLE" that was only supposed to cost me $3.95 for shipping and handling, with nothing else to buy. Now I have received a charge on my account for $89.**. I'm not sure what it is for I have not received anything in the mail... nor do I intend on keeping it if they ship something to me. I haven't even opened up the 'free sample' yet. This company needs to be put out of business and charged with fraud!!! I am a single mom, and would have NEVER ordered diet pills that cost that much. I can't afford it. I want them to refund my money immediately!

Tracine

30th of Oct, 2008

i just closed my acct and reportes it has fruad

• Ac
      6th of Nov, 2008

My wife ordered some vitiatims off the internet. They were supposed to send a sample...SCAM!!!

Look what I found from another:

I ordered a trial bottle of Acai Berry 500. The product is solicited on the web page with the approval of Rachael Ray, and references to several television networks recommendations, such as CNN, CBS, and ABC. The charge for the sample trail showed up on my checking account record as MY VIP FIT 877-3508480 UT.

Today I found an additional charge to my checking account record in the amount of $89.31, contacted my bank immediately to report a fraudulent charge. When I tried to call the number to dispute the charges and cancel the automatic resupply the phone number was no longer in service.

BTW, I found the small link to the terms at the bottom of the website page from which I ordered. When I checked-out one of their other websites the terms are clearly displayed next to the order form.

This is a quote from another consumer 'You do the math, one stupid consumer x $89.31 = $$$$$$ In these economic times, we don't need these kind of scams.'

Heather
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Just the same thing happened to us! We have called several times for request of refunds and they keep giving us stories after story!

BEWARE!