Ip-DAILY MINERALS / UNAUTHORIZED ORDER/CHARGE

1 KY, United States Review updated:

I accepted a free offer for Acai slimming diet pills for a shipping fee of 3.95. Atleast that is what I thought I was ordering on 1/3/09. After about a week I recieved them in the mail. I found them to be useless. I do not recall any information telling me I was signing up for a program or that I must cancel within a certain amount of time.
When My credidt card statement came, I had not only been charge for the shipping fee but also $79.95 twice from acompany called Dri Acai slimming Diet, $29.95 twice and $1.17 for a web site called fit-fac.com, $89.31 for vitamins I have never ordered or seen, and $8.51 for CHR Price savers. I have been trying to get this stopped and have finally had to cancel my credit card.
This is a nightmare! I have not been able to get to speak to anybody a at the CHR- Price Savers. The Ip-Daily Minerals kept telling me that I agreed to buy these vitamins and they were shipped by UPS. I told representative that was not true but if i was going to be charged why had I not recieved them. I ask for the UPS traching number, the one she gave me was invalid. When I questioned the representative again about the tracking number she said I just had to pay and wait for the package to arrive.
Stay away from any of these horrible people!

Comments

• Da
      17th of Feb, 2009

I also accepted a free shipment of Acai for $5 s&h but was charged $84.95. They've agreed to issue a credit for $79.95 but claim that I should read agreements more closely. (I don't remember agreeing to pay more after a trial period or signing up for other clubs either.) I also was enrolled in fit factory, which I did not want, and was charged $1.17 + $29.95 + $29.95 which they have agreed to credit back to me. My third charge from this one order for Acai is for $90.02 from IP-Daily Minerals. They say they don't know what this product is, though I called the number next to the charge, and that I was charged only $89.31 for some power flush product which I know I did not order. The person on the phone claimed he couldn't issue a refund and no supervisor was available. After telling him more than once that I wanted to speak to a supervisor or someone else, he finally refused to respond to me and hung up. I will be calling them back.

I agree that this is horrible, though I did get good response from 2 out of 3. I don't want to end up paying the $89.31/$90.02, but as long as I don't get any future charges, I'm a little happier than when I first saw the charges.

• Cl
      1st of Mar, 2009

siiiiiiiiiii, , , , , son unos rateros, , , eso es un gran fraudeeeee, , , , , yo trato de comunicarme con ellos y nunca contestan o me dice que me comunican con otra persona y se corta la llamada.
    Si alguien pudo resolver es te gran problema diganmen como .
    gracias.