IP COLON SMART / ACAIBERRY

United States Review updated:
Phone: 8773508480
I had ordered the free trial of acriaberry and had to pay shippin and hadnling, then i look on my debit card and they had taken $89.30 off of it without my consent. i tried claling the number that i have on this bottle and its a dial tone, no answer
Ra

Comments

Mi
  25th of Oct, 2008
Yes I agree 100% I have the same situation going on. I ordered a free trial and end up with 89.00 being taken out of my accoutn without my consent.
Si
  27th of Oct, 2008
I order a free trial and up with you taken out 89.31 of my account without my consert, please tell me why? Now I call you at the 1877 # and no answer.
Re
  29th of Oct, 2008
I also ordered then noticed that it said that you would be charged the full amount 89.00+ on the 14th day whether you have received it or not. I ordered on 10/16 have yet to receive it. I get a recording but no one ever answers after being put on hold. I called three times in a row. I have the phone records to show it and once I was disconnected after the recording. I wonder if Rachael Ray and Oprah know that their names are connected to a site that is very misleading and not very reputable. Now I'm wondering if the testimonies are real. These people (the Acai berry company) is a ripe off. It also says that they don't except any returns. I guess I should have read the small print before clicking enter.
Ga
  31st of Oct, 2008
I canceled my order the day I received my free sample knowing they were going to do this and they charged me anyway. They did give me a cancelation number that I jogged down and I am waiting for the bank to open now to present my unauthorized chages to them. They Not only ilegally charged my account but they leaked my credit card number out and I have three addittional charges from companies I never even heard of much less make any charges or buy anything! This is white collar crime at its best...
Je
  11th of Nov, 2008
I signed up for a "FREE" sample of your product, not knowing if I could tolerate it or not. To my surprise and without MY PERMISSION, I was charged $ 89.31 on my credit card. This is fraud in the first degree. I'm sure legal actions WILL be taken for this unlawful way of making money. If my acct. isn't credited with that amount, I will take legal action. There are other ways to make money, besides screwing people out of money.