ip-colon aid / acai-berry

1 160 Chestnut RdSeven Hills, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 216-447-4433

i ordered the free trial offer. It was never shipped to me they charged me the 3.95 plus an out of country fee. Then 2 wks later they charged me 89.31. I called them and they said it was in the agreement. i can't find any such agreement and they say that once it has been shipped there is no refund, all the sites i have gone on say there is refund guaranteed. What is my recourse?

Comments

D7
  18th of Dec, 2008
ip-colon aid - Not cancelling orders
Extreme Acai Berry
New York

I ordered a free trial of Acai Berry. I then received a charge on my credit card and was told that I agreed to an automatic shipment of the product by requesting a free sample. I asked that I receive no further shipments. The woman on the line said tha it as cancelled and would not give me a cancellation number. I just received another charge and was told that they have no record ofmy call and the company policy is to not issue refunds. This is not a reputable company.

Ce
  16th of Jan, 2009

This company is in my opinion a major SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM ... I can't stress it enough - I requested a sample product for $3.95 shipping - never got it and then my credit card was billed for product I hadn't received or given oportunity to try. I have been trying to get a refund back but was told I did not qualify because I hadn't cancelled before receiving my first shipment. How does that make sense. I had the common sense to completely cancell my credit card from further billings however I'm still fighting to get back the money they owe me. I returned the product unopened and have proof of receipt but when I call they simply say "I'm sorry" but you do not qualify for a refund and that they must hang up now so they can speak with other customers. I've been hung up on now 3 times. They won't give out any corporate phone numbers or addresses...they simply hang up on the customer. It is actually a call centre which may be based in the Philipines possibly... My guess is that they truly have no information - and that's they way this company seems to want to run their business ******** I DO NOT RECOMMENT EVER DOING BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE *********