Ip Colon Aid- Ip Celebrity Fit Site / Only ordered a trial sample

Waverly, IA, United States Review updated:
I ordered a free sample trial offer and now they're sending it to me monthly and billing me 89.31.. I contacted my credit card and they will issue credit on both and get back to me with details.
Ti

Comments

Ti
  18th of Sep, 2008
Em
  26th of Sep, 2008
this happened to me today. I will check my mailbox and see whats up.
Si
  27th of Sep, 2008
This web site is a scam. I also ordered a trial and they charged me 89.31, and are also sending me monthly shipments. I contacted my credit card company and they are putting a claim in.
Do
  6th of Oct, 2008
I also purchased a trial size, never signing or agreeing to a monthly re-supply or contract. They debited my checking account for $90.02. I was able to contact the company and have a confirmation number for my refund. This is a scam and needs to be reported to the consumer reporting companies. Which I intend to do.
Be
  7th of Oct, 2008
My complaint is the same as above. How do I cancel it and receive a refund?
Do
  8th of Oct, 2008
I just found out that I have been charged once for 89.31 and an additional charge of 89.31 is pending at my banking facility. I contacted my bank and canselled my card and filed a fraudulant claim. I am trying to locate the address and phone number of this company. I originally ordered a trial size from Ever Clense. I spoke with Nicole and Casandra this morning and I was told that GT/Colon POW (The vendor charging my bank account) is not Ever Clense. Well, I did not order from any other company, so the above mentioned vendor must be an affiliate of Ever Clense. Anyone that has any data, please forward it to me and I thank you in advance for your courtesy in this matter.

Sincerely,
Donna
De
  14th of Oct, 2008
I ordered via the internet a trial sample of Extreme Acai Berry and now they have sent me a full size bottle and billed my credit card $89.31.I tried to call the 877 number regarding this product and I get put on hold each time and they nevere pick up to talk to me so I end up hanging up after "patiently" waiting over 10 minutes each time.I filed a dispute with my credit card company and hopefully this will put a stop to it.I never once agreed to a monthly plan in which they could take the liberty to bill my credit card.These people are running a scam and need to be stopped!!!
Br
  15th of Oct, 2008
I'm having the same problem
Ru
  15th of Oct, 2008
I ordered only the trial size and they sent me the trial bottle in the bottom of the package and one full bottle on top. I didnot open the full bottle. One week later I received two more bottles. I sent all of them back. Please credit my account. $89.31.
Hh
  16th of Oct, 2008
These guys are really shifty. We had the same issue with ACAI berry tablets. We ordered the trail size and then weren't able to call back and cancel. I've tried calling both of the phone numbers that posted with our credit card transactions:
877-859-1069 and 877-350-8515 and both of them continually ring busy.
We had to cancel our cards today thanks to these crooks.
Let me know if you find a number that works.
HH
Ci
  17th of Oct, 2008
I ordered sample and then was charged 89.31, my card is going after you, I have tried calling and I am put on a very long musical thing, no one ever answers. I am very unhappy, i DON'T WANT YOUR STUPID PRODUCT!
Sa
  18th of Oct, 2008
Sounds too familiar. I ordered a trial size of the Acai Berry 500 and have been debited the fateful $89.31 as well. Collectively, I have been on hold 113 minutes. The four phone calls have done nothing more than fuel my anger towards this "company". I'm disputing the charges with my bank, which has been wonderfully understanding and compliant. I have emailed various sites, like myspace and rachael ray show, alerting them to the unethical practices of this business.
Ka
  18th of Oct, 2008
Has ANYONE been successful in getting their money back?? Is so, HOW??
Ci
  19th of Oct, 2008
SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!! What disappointment. These are the people and businesses that make bad names for everyone else.
I was also a victim on the $89.31 charge after ordering the TRIAL size. I feel so stupid and violated. Lets put a stop to this company-THIEFS!!
I called my credit card company and hopefully they will and can resolve it!
Me
  27th of Oct, 2008
I didn't even receive the trial bottle and have been charged the full subscription amount. The 800 number does not work so I can't get a hold of them at all. My bank will enter a complaint in 30 days if I do not receive shipment. This is a total scam and I wish I had never asked for th trial. Shame on Facebook for letting this company advertise on their website.
Li
  27th of Oct, 2008
I've spoken to three different people about my credit but have not received it yet. I do have a conf # and the name of the last person I spoke to about my credit but still nothing, I've also disputed with my credit card company. I also have charges from price limbo for $8.51 I couldn't get an explanation of these charges they said they would credit but they have not.
Sa
  27th of Oct, 2008
The same happened to me!! I canceled my card! No one answers the phone! RIP OFF! Shame on them!!!
Hi
  27th of Oct, 2008
i have had the same problems...how do i get my money back?? what number can i call to do so...the one my bank has doesn't work any longer...help??
Gr
  27th of Oct, 2008
I have the same problem what can we do? hOW CAN WE STOP THEM FROM DOING THIS TO OTHERS!!!
Ki
  27th of Oct, 2008
After having spent 30 minutes on hold each time for 2 days I was able to speak to a rep today who very rudely announced to me that me refund would be don in 3 to 5 days. the amount was for the 89.31. When I asked why i was not getting the refund for the shipping he said that that transaction could not be reversed. I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager and he said that there was no such person...In the mean time I have had to cancel my card and I am terribly inconvenienced since i use my card only my card... Is there anyway we can complain to something like BBB( better business bureau)...Oh yeah i never received any product from this company...I don't even know what it is...This is a scam...