IP Best Colon Cleanse / Unauthorized Charges

LA, United States Review updated:
They charged me 89.31 and I never even heard of these guys except for a spam I got while ordering Acai Berries which I never even received. I am disputing the charges.
Ja

Comments

Al
  13th of Nov, 2008
There has been an unauthorized charge of 89.31 to my bank account.
Pe
  13th of Nov, 2008
My sister's account was just charged this morning with the same thing. Currently reporting it to bank ( Wells Fargo ).
Kc
  19th of Nov, 2008

IP Best Colon Cleanse - unauthorized charge
IP Best Colon Cleanse
Indiana

I did not order their product. I'm assuming it was part of another scam that i had to refuse charges from as well.
Mi
  25th of Nov, 2008
I ordered Acaii berry supplements from a site, free trial, pay shipping and handling on Nov 10. Not received the product and suddenly on 11/24 i have a charge against my c/c for 89.31 from some IP Colon Cleanse company in St Kitts. Doing some research on line it appears i'm not the only one stung by this. I'm working with my c/c company to expunge this charge and hopefully have an investigation started.
Be
  7th of Jun, 2010
CONSUMERS, BEWARE OF COMPANIES OFFERING "FREE TRIAL" OFFERS OF THEIR PRODUCT.

Beware of companies and sites that offer their products on a "FREE TRIAL" basis. Usually the "FREE TRIAL" offer has a catch. Ordering the 'FREE TRIAL" requires you the consumer to use a credit card. Once the consumer's credit card is given, and you receive the 'FREE TRAIL, " your credit card is then billed monthly. Unless you the consumer cancel your order after the "FREE TRAIL" period, you the consumer will be billed automatically each month for the product. These companies make it very difficult to cancel these recurring charges once they begin. Many of these companies have been endorsed by major news media networks. However, this does not necessarily make them legitimate or their products effective.

We never retain any financial data that you use to purchase from our site. Once your order is processed, your financial information is automatically deleted from our system. You will never be billed for product you yourself do not specifically request from our site.

Thank you for visiting our site and considering our excellent products.

Here is to your health.