IP-BEST COLON CLEANSE 17 88 / What?????

i recently looked at my bank account and saw $89.31 charged to me by some mystery company called IP-BEST COLON CLEANSE 17 88... no phone number was listed with it. most of these crazies at least put a customer service number... but not this one. Im about to go to the bank because they just put me in the red... now i guess i have to report it so they can do an investigation. my guess is that all those free trial ads are all connected in some way, and that they share credit card numbers, hoping that some people wont notice that they are being charged without reason. UGH. i hate this!!!

Mo

Comments

• Ca
      18th of Nov, 2008

The same thing happened to me and I contacted the 2 companies that I had done a free trial with and neither of them show the charge to my account.

• Ca
      18th of Nov, 2008

Update. This charge resulted from a free trial for Acaia berry. Even though I didn't receive the product within the 14 days of the supposed free trial they billed me $89.31 for my next bottle! The phone # is 1-801-528-1391. I cancelled the membership and am supposed to get a refund of $89.31. We'll see. Needless to say I have learned my lesson and after having to waste about 2 hours of my day off dealing with all this crap I will NEVER participate in a free trial again.

• Nh
      20th of Nov, 2008

god...i noe..the same thing happened to me. GOSHH!!!what the hell is up wit this crap...how can we tell others so ppl fall for this s***

20th of Nov, 2008

This same thing happened to me and i found the free trial offered off of facebook!
    They said that the terms and conditions allowed them to do this.
    The did offer to cancel the membership but i have also blocked my checking account to avoid a "potential future charge" in error.

3rd of Dec, 2008

These people are criminals. After I told them what ripoffs they were, I was informed that I needed to read the entire contract before ordering. The operator was obviously working from another country and reading a script. I then cancelled my "membership", but have to contact my bank so they won"t add any more charges. I did receive a bottle of unwanted pills so I have to return them before I get a refund. They also charged me for something at www.fit.fac.com for 29.95. What creeps!!

• I0
      15th of Jan, 2009

YES! The same thing happened to me and I am dealing with it now. Thank you so much for your post as I now know that I am not alone. When I called the company they were not in the US, would not give me information, and when I told them that I am calling to report them the man on the line was silent. My card company also pointed out that the same company charged 8.51 to my account after the original date, under the name pricelimbo.com. I urge everyone to please please please check your statements every month, inform others, and put these people out of buisness! What snakes!!!