IP-4onlinehealthyfit / Billed Credit card w/out authorization

KS, United States Review updated:
We ordered a trial bottle of a diet pill. We got it and then a crddit cardd bill on our Visa card for $89.31. I called the number to question this and got no answer.

Comments

Dl
  2nd of Jan, 2009
I was sent an offer for some colon cleansing product for the cost of shiupping. That was a 3.00 charge. I recently got an unauthorized charge for 89.00 to my card from this company. I am seeking help on this matter. i called the number they have listed and I get no answer.
Wi
  9th of Jan, 2009
Makes two of us - seems to be tied in to charges from a company called PRICELIMBO.com; same answering service, I waited on line with the 1.888.899.2045 phone number on my VISA bill, and after one hour a person finally came on with some excuse of technial issues and to call back. She was in a hurry to get off the phone ASAP.

Trying to block it now directly with my VISA company. Hopefully they can do something.
Ma
  10th of Jan, 2009
My husband was surprised when his credit card was charged $92.00 last month by IP-4onlinehealthyfit. We do not even know the company or its website address or its phone number. We were searching for the website address and came across this complaints board, and apparently we all have the same complaints.

We also got an unauthorized charge from IP-CERTIFIED MINERALS and deducted $91.00 just two days ago. Who the heck are they? I think they are one and the same company?

We filed a dispute and the credit card company will block our cards and replace them.
An
  13th of Jan, 2009
I was changed 89.31 for something I did not authorize and never received the credit back or the product. was told on December 3 2008 that it would take 14 business to credit my account back. On the 5 of Jan. I called and they told me because of the holiday that all credits would take place on the 9th, still no money and I just called and it says they are closed and to call back during busness hours. the # given was 18888992045. Major ripoff
Ka
  30th of Jan, 2009
Yes they done the same thing to me.
Kathy_261@yahoo.com
they bill my credit also
Ka
  30th of Jan, 2009
yes they done the same thing to me .
also the same amount .
Also acai berry done the same thing and billed my checking account
for almost a $100.00