ios / Over charged

1 TX, United States Review updated:

My son was traveling from California to KIngman Az. He called me collect from Barstow. Our phone call was dropped in about 2 mins. He then called collect and we were on the phones for 3-4 minutes. I learned that the calls were $5.00 each. Well that was no problem. Then today I checked my banking statement and found out I was charged $32.48 and $32. something. I tried to call this number [protected]. And they said they were closed. I tried again at 4:31 pm and A recording said they were closed then hung up. I am not totally sure if the charges to my account were these phone calls but it said---IOS Tel# to [protected]. 11/19 Card Purchase #
24418000327327081026105 and the other one was the same except the # was 2441800032732708102600, than a phone #[protected] TX. I don't mind paying $10.00 for the collect calls. But WHY without my permission, after already paying 10.00 was money taken from my bank account on Nov. 19th. A week later. The calls came from less than 300 miles away and only lasted a VERY short time. I would like my money refunded. I am not working at this time and was trying to save for the holidays. I have been ripped off and I am Way beyound mad. Can you please help at all???? Thank you.

Anita Mitchell. E-Mail-- britenbraty@hotmail.com
[protected]

Comments

• Nc
      9th of Sep, 2009
    ios - a LOCAL CALL COSTS 25$
    IOS PAY PHONE
    RALIEGH
    North Carolina

As my Metroc PCS didn't worked in Raleigh airport i used a pay phone using my debit card. i used the phone to call a local friend to pick me up from airport and the call went around 50 sec(Voice mail) and the bill i recieved is 24.79$

Is this the way our airports work? A tired visitor lands in our airport and want to reach a friend and it costs him 30$ wasn't ridiculous ??

What are authorities doing? I've noticed that i'm not the first one.. Isn't it RDU airport responsibility to provide a free phone in their premises for local calls or with a minimum charge phones??

09/08/09 CHECK CRD PURCHASE 09/05 IOS TEL* $24.79