Ioptics / Customer Seervice

1 446 Burns CourtSarasota, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 941-955-5133

I purchased a pair of prescription glasses on 3/18/09 at a cost of $740 paid in full at time of purchase. Glasses came in with a scratch and had to be sent out again. I picked up glasses and after wearing for an hour they began to hurt and left a huge indentation on my nose. I went back for an adjustment-the nose pad was changed-however-this changed the position of the progressive lens, rendering my vision less than clear. When I went back to see what could be done to remedy this I was told it was “me” and that the glasses were made to the correct specs-I was just a “difficult” customer- I should try to get used to the glasses-my problem was that they were new. Note-my husband and I have spent over $8000 on eyeglasses in this place over the past few years!! They are very glad to take your money-but if there is a problem they blame the customer.
I want my $ back so that I can purchase new glasses elsewhere. I cannot see without glasses and cannot afford to absorb a $740 loss.

4e

Comments

• Io
      14th of May, 2009

It should be noted that Mrs. Pinsker received a full refund of $740.00 on 5/7/09 and her original prescription was also returned to her. This eliminates any further need for Mrs. Pinsker to return or communicate with IOPTICS in the future.
    IOPTICS

• 2n
      18th of Jul, 2009

what credit card do you have?

9th of Oct, 2011
    Ioptics - Poor customer service
    IOPTICS

I purchased a pair of prescription glasses on 3/18/09 at a cost of $740 paid in full at time of purchase. Glasses came in with a scratch and had to be sent out again. I picked up glasses and after wearing for an hour they began to hurt and left a huge indentation on my nose. I went back for an adjustment-the nose pad was changed-however-this changed the position of the progressive lens, rendering my vision less than clear. When I went back to see what could be done to remedy this I was told it was "me" and that the glasses were made to the correct specs-I was just a "difficult" customer- I should try to get used to the glasses-my problem was that they were new. Note-my husband and I have spent over $8000 on eyeglasses in this place over the past few years!! They are very glad to take your money-but if there is a problem they blame the customer.