ionlineorder.com teeth whitener ? / credit card charged for $99.99, but never ordered this

I do not know any of the above. Charges for something I never ordered showed on my CC. Got a phone number from the bank. This number has a tape running, that does not give any info. Bank can't reverse because payment is pending.
Do not buy anything from them. If you have to pay $100 when you don't order, imagine the cost when you do order.

An

Comments

• Ks
      25th of Jun, 2009

it's a scam. they don't even cancel you order when they say they did. You can call 800-267-6134 and speak to one of 4 of their customer service reps. They have 2 supervisors. One man and one woman. Only one is on shift at a time though. There hours of operation are m-f 8-5 MST. They didn't REALLY cancel my order and I have called them 3 times. They say they document everything yet they have no notes showing my previous requests for cancellation. I spoke to Jonathon #438 and Mary Jo no rep # given she refused it and a supervisor and threatened to hang up on me because she couldn't help me and refused to discuss the past three cancelation attempts on my part. She claims that the web site that they show in their shipments to cancell at isn't linked to their systems and doesn't show cancellations. http://www.ioonlineorder.com/returnorder.php Then I was finally told that if I needed to speak to a supervisor that I could call back in 30 min. he was busy on another line. She wouldn't let me hold and wait for him. I hung up and called back. Mary Jo answered again. She asked if this was Mrs. ****** I said it was. She said, I told you to wait for 30 min. It has not been 30 min. And she hung up on me! I waited 30 MINUTES and called back. They must have caller ID as the line became live and then was disconnected. I called back...same thing AGAIN! I dialed *67 and then dialed the number to block my number on caller ID and I got right through. I spoke to Jonathon who had the same script that Mary Jo had. He could only help with the refund of the $99 for this last shipment. The other two they didn't see in their system! He also confirmed that they had some computer problems and that the cancelations completed on line didn't show in their systems that you had to call. They had no record of me having called them before and cancelling back in January. I have contacted my credit card company and disputed the charges. I was told by them to also contact the police and file a report. I googled this and found lots of other complaints about this company. I understand that people are filing complaints with the BBB and with the Attorney General. Best of luck to everyone! This is the biggest scam I have been suckered in to since the free lap top scam. I can't believe I suckered in thinking I could try their product for free and if I liked it keep doing it. IF it actually worked, I would have considered continuing to use it. BUT it doesn't work and it seems to be impossible to cancel it!!! My credit card company is going to refund me my money temporarily and then go after them for it and try to make them pay it back. If they get my money back then the refund will be permanent. IF NOT...? I don't know yet. Glad that they are trying to help though. I have 3 kids to feed and am layed off now and thought that this was taken care of months ago. Need to go grocery shopping! I hope that they sleep well knowing that they took mine and other peoples grocery money! How sad!