Ionlineorder.com celebrity sexy teeth / have not received my money back.

1 Redding, CA, United States Review updated:

I bought Celebrity sexy teeth from Ionlineorder.com. After I looked the website up I saw several people's complaints about the company being a scam and the product not working. I immedietly sent the product back following the guidlines the website has for returns.. I have not received my money back. There is no phone number to call the company and inquire.

St

Comments

• Gu
      11th of Mar, 2009

I should have read the remarks on this website before I ordered the teeth whitening system. My husband, who never orders anything online like this, encouraged me to do so because it was recommended by a local TV station. Oh, well. At least I cancelled the credit card number for any future attempts by Ionline.com and the Wellness website. Being trusting is no longer an excuse. There are some real predators out there, and credit card companies don't "red flag" certain websites as they should. American Express is good at going to bat and will usually get the companies to credit your account for you. However, you know when there is no phone number where the company can be reached, then that is a red flag.In addition, if they say you have to order within the next 5 minutes, then that is a "red flag". Finally, never use your debit card that has access to your personal bank account. That is a definite no-no!
    Sincerely,