Ionline / Huge scam

1 Canada Review updated:

Link was found on reputable website (I don't remember which one). Supposed to get teeth whitener for $50 with a $50 rebate, and a membership which could be canceled as soon as the product arrived. I canceled the membership immediately (the day after I received the product). The product is a very small tube of whitener (surely not worth $50).

IOnline charged my credit card $54.98 on 2/11/09 then Well Watchers charged my credit card $29.95 on 03/01/09 and again on 03/28/09.

I contacted the company and was told that they had no record of my canceling the membership (conveniently).

Anyway, this is a huge scam.

Ki

Comments

• Ga
      26th of Nov, 2008
    Ionline - Teeth whitener
    IOnline
    11701 E. 53rd Ave., Unit A
    Denver
    Colorado
    Phone: none
    ionline.com

Paid $99 for a 90 day supply and got 3 tiny bottles, won't last a few weeks, no phone number to call, no "contact us" on website,
    a "trial" period deal that came with, and it is also a scam.

• Fr
    Illinois
    Massachusetts
    Phone: N/A
    ionlineorder.com

I sent for a teeth whitening product, they charged my account, sent me a shipping statement that the item had shipped on 11/12. This is 12/1 and I have yet to receive the item that was to take 7-10 days. I don't trust this anymore especially after reading input from other customers.

• Ca
      10th of Dec, 2008
    Ionline - never rec. item ordered
    ionline
    Tyler
    Texas

Ordered on 11/12/08. Charged my card and sent a confirmation e-mail saying my order shipped. Checked the status with USPS and they say it's in Denver. It's been over a month. No contact number listed. Called the bank and got an 800 number --- Just a recording with no option to speak to a human. SCAM!!!

• Ca
      15th of Jan, 2009
    Ionline - charged AGAIN!!
    IONLINE
    Tyler
    Texas

Well, i filled out a form and over a month and a half finally rec. this tiny bottle of stuff. Okay, I accept it. I was scammed.
    Today, i notice a 99.99 charge on my debit card account. Apparently they enrolled me in a VIP Program that automatically sends me 2 more bottles every 60 days and AUTOMATICALLy charges me.

Watch out. These guys are impossible to get a hold of.

• Bi
      1st of Feb, 2009

Celebrety Sexy Teeth Whitener...I am going through the same thing. You have to admit its a pretty good scam. I noticed another charge to my account of 99.99 about a month and a half after I purchased the teeth witening product. I called my bank and now I have to file a dispute for the charge, cancel my card and wait 7-10 business days to receive another card. I have a feeling I'm going to have to eat the second charge and take it as a lesson learned...

• Tr
      24th of Mar, 2009

Product does not work, keep charging account, without permission

• Cm
      24th of Mar, 2009

I am so ticked off. I did the same thing, I ordered the FREE TRIAL ONLY and am getting charged for $78.81 taken from my checking account. I have never received the product!! Someone needs to shut this operation down

• Ba
      18th of Jul, 2009
    Ionline - Unauthorized charges every 3 months
    iOnline
    ionline.com.au

I was sent3 tubes of lip plumper i did not order them and was charged 99.99 this company is not responding to phone calls i cancelled my order 3-09 they keep sending their product to me it does not work this is why i cancelled but they keep chargeing me every 3 months i have contacted bbb and texas attorney general.

• De
      17th of Nov, 2009

call 1-800-937-4613 they answered. ask for return merchandise number. I also cancelled yesterday, when I checked today, it actually was cancelled yesterday. I am going to send back packages. hopefully, i will get money back.

• De
      17th of Nov, 2009

the above coment was for complaint on celebrety teeth whitner that people keep getting charged for and no phone number that works.