Ionice Pro. / Fraud and cheating!

I had a defective ionic pro. because i could not find the receipt, they required I purchase a "five year warranty" for 29.95 USD. And they said they could not ship me a replacement until they received my old unit. They received the old unit on July 16 (today is Aug 2) and they charged my account. Since then I have been trying to find out when my replacement would arrive. They give me a number to call that when I do call either tells me that since I purchased retail I have to call another number, OR when I call the other number I get a message and it hangs up. I ALWAYS call during their business hours (8AM-3PM PDT). They have given me a run around since day one and I have already asked the credit card company to stop payment and intervene. IT is a never ending battle trying to get a straight answer from them. Do yourself a big favor, buy the competitor unit.

Comments

• Ab
      21st of Apr, 2012

Totally agree with 'Fraud and cheating!).
    Ordered one (1) Ionic Pro. Account was charged but never even had an order confirmation from Ionic Pro. Two (2) units arrived. One (1) of the units was defective. Contacted Ionic Pro immediately. They would not respond until after the 'return time' then stated no contact had been made. Filed a complaint with BBB of California. The complaint was not satisfied. The two units have been boxed up ready to ship back since BBB was contacted. Ionic Pro does not stand behind their products and are unwilling to work with customers. A wise person would not buy any Ionic Pro product.