Ionic Breeze / malfeasons

1 Glendale, OR, United States Review updated:

I purchased an Ionic Breeze over the Christmas Holiday. The weeks and months of use of the ionic breeze took a toll on me both physically and mentally. I was constantly coming home and cleaning and disinfecting the Ionic Breeze. In the wee hours of the morning on May 27, 2008 my Ionic Breeze became inactive and started a small electrical fire in my upstairs bathroom, leaving reminants of char on my bathroom wall. My mom is extraordinarily proturbed by the situation and my wallet is feeling the economic pinch. I would like a hand written appology from the IONIC BREEZE CORP. and a check to pay for the damages done to my bathroom. You have one day!

Comments

• Na
      27th of May, 2008

I have to disagree with these statements. You are being very childish in your aspecs confirming that you are not really happening to deal with these situations.

• Cr
      27th of May, 2008

I have had many similar occurences dealing with the Ionic Breeze model number 3350. while cooking in the kitchen my grandmother was overcome with flames emerging from my Ionic Breeze.