iOffer.com / tiffany'z, ioffer seller

1 Waipahu, HI, United States Review updated:

This seller is very rude and has very poor customer service skills. It took her a month to finally tell me what happened to my order. She totally ignored me after numerous emails and finally respond after I filed a dispute. I rated my experience with her, btw her name is jasmyn, a negative and she had the nerve to rate me the same and commented that I was making a $3.00 purchase a big deal. I message her back and said that was not the problem. It was her poor customer service skills that pissed me off. Then she messages me back telling me to buy some xanax with the $3.00 refund from her. I told that she was messing with the wrong person and that I will tell everyone what kind of business she's running.

Comments

• Xx
      17th of Aug, 2008

I THINK THIS BUYER GOT A PROBLEM !!! $3.00 -- GET REAL AND BE FAIR AND GROW UP
    PROTECT YOURSELF BY USING THE GOOGLE PAYMENT PROCESS WITHIN IOFFER AND GET INSURANCE -- THIS IS ALL YOU FAULT -- i HOPE THE SELLER SUE YOU FOR ALL THEY CAN GET!!!

25th of Feb, 2009

I know what you mean. I am dealing with a seller from iofer.com and his name is Sheng Haiyong. I purched uggs and received them but they didnt fit. So we paid to have them shipped back and he was suppoised to sent some in a different size. Havent seen the uggs, the man wont answer ANY EMAILS, and the company will not return my call. This may end in a law suit. NEVER SHOP AT IOFFER.COM!!!

• Da
      14th of Jun, 2009

I am sorry to hear that you have a bad expenerience. so many sellers from China. so it is very important to find a honest seller. you can check this site. I have friends said bought from them is very good quality and good price also. www.myeluxurys.com

21st of Nov, 2012

Pls tell me how to contact their company I purchase two item until now still haven receive yet already one n the half month actually almost 2 months soon they ignored me when I send the email them