iOffer.com / scammed by seller!
I purchased a handbag on the ioffer site from a seller called Lukii 10 on November 2nd 06. I never received item so I filed a dispute with ioffer and paypal. The seller is no longer a registered member of ioffer. ioffer has done nothing to help the situation and paypal has ruled in my favor have recovered nothing. This seller is a scam artist I contacted this alleged Gloria green in Phoenix and she claims a Mr Yin has the money and after a couple of emails she blocked my address when I told her I wanted a refund. I have filed a complaint with the BBB against both Paypal and ioffer and I have also filed ICI3 report against the gloria green from phoenix. If enough complaints come about with this seller maybe a report can be filed with phoenix police department.
More iOffer.com Complaints & Reviews
- www.iOffer.com - scam and fraud 
- iOffer - scam and cheating 
- iOffer - scam 
- iOffer.com - rip off! 
- iOffer - payment failed error always on ur site but not in other store 
- iOffer - tracking and seller won't reply to my messages
- iOffer - order not received and refund not received!
- iOffer - account management
- iOffer.com - underwear/ 35 pair/ never delivered money kept
- iOffer - ioffer