iOffer.com / never received items I puchased!

I never received items I puchased and seller closed account. I contact ioffer they did nothing to help me. I pay through the paypal. paypal settled the dispute my favor but they can't do anything. here is seller information ioffer seller name: lukii10 email: ggreen4421@aol.com jadephoenixinc@hotmail.com adress:gloria green 320w pasadena ave #5 phoenix,AZ 8501 P.S I made payment on 10/27/06

Beware of iOffer.com!

Va

Comments

25th of Aug, 2007

I have to agree. I filed complaint(s) in my particular case with not only IOffer but Ventura C0unty DA and P0lice Department in writing for the blatant fraud. Peg Hills, Mark Hills and a Jamal Gardner are the culprits.

IOffer did absolutely nothing to help. Nothing. No response or acknowledgement whatsover.

• Wi
      19th of Sep, 2007

hi i also bought items of ioffer they where faulty and was told that there would not be a problem returning them that was in august 2007 when i returned them it is now september i reported it to ioffer they still have not done nothing to solve the problem the seller was yong song ..email bankuao@yahoo.com.cn room102 shanghai please avoid this seller he went under the name redapple888

• Br
      11th of Dec, 2007

Do not buy from Robert Johnson or Kurinne Davis. Username: xquizet.
    There are a good 25 people that have not heard back regarding their purchases. Some people have been waiting several weeks and no delivery, but their bank accounts have been charged!

• El
      5th of Mar, 2008

ioffer.com is a scam. Do not buy from clayton blom, user ID is 9237clayton and wegotitandmore. Asks you to send money order to PO box in Keswick, Ontario, Canada. Also scammed people on ebay.

• La
      2nd of Apr, 2008

CLAYTON BLOM STOLE $599.00 FROM ME AND PAY PAL WILL NOT DO ANYTHING THIS GUY IS A REAL CROOK WHERE CAN I TURN HIM IN FOR WIRE FRAUD.

• 20
      28th of Jul, 2008

www.2008-trade.com

25th of Aug, 2008

IOffer how with store that already I paid the keel but the seller did not send the thing then.
    pliss help me

27th of Feb, 2011

ioffer seller: lzp20100311 is scammer.
    People this seller is not honest and take off all duty from his self after receive your money . I bought from him belt more than two month ago and still didn’t receive it.
    After first month I asked him where is my package and hi wrote “friend, items already send to your country and pls wait some day soon you can get your items”. I had been waiting two weeks more and asked again . Hi wrote ” pls patience wait your items some more days, i need your help!thank you very much!!MY FRIEND!!”. I wasted my time for waiting and now I can’t report about transaction on ioffer.com neither in PayPal.com because too much time past since transaction . I requested refund my money and seller answered ” sorry, my friend, your items i really already send to you, if you not get it on time not my duty” . I didn’t receive my item or money back.

ioffer scammer seller "lzp20100311" info:
    email: LZP720924@hotmail.com
    Name: ziping lin

Ou and facebook address: http://www.facebook.com/people/Lin-Ziping/776003372

• Sz
      3rd of Aug, 2015

I am also a victim of iOffer seller fraud. The seller is xihuanni. I placed the order and paid $15.50 for a belt on 4 May 2015. As of August 3, 2015 I have not received the item. When I tried to track I received a message that RQ991290199CN is an invalid Number! China Post has not received this parcel. It appears that the seller has pocketed the money without mailing the item. The seller is a cheat and a shame to all other honest sellers on iOffer. To ensure future iOffer customers, action should be taken against him so he does not continue cheating to other innocent buyers. The seller has not responded to my 11 inquiries. I am following up this matter with iOffer for action against this seller. As seller is not responding to my inquiries, iOffer need to intervene to resolve this matter.