iOffer / payment failed error always on ur site but not in other store

1 Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Review updated:

I made an order before and my payment went tru for 3 sellers, then when I tried to made an order again my card failed manytimes even my husband cards I use it, it keeps saying > Payment failed: Declined *Please re-enter your credit card information or try again with a different card. then I keep trying to re enter my information but it always like that, so I tried my credit card in diff. site and its all good I got no problems, my order was confirmed and the payment, I dont want the sellers to not to trust me coz I made an ordered already to them and they r waiting for my payment, I tried to msg. u guys twice in suggestion options as I dunno where to reach u as im a new customer/member here in ioffer.com, its kinda frustrating that u guys dont have a ph. no. so it`ll be easy to fix the problems just like ebay, amazon etc. please help me, I dont know if u got system error or what? coz theres no problem in my credit card, I hope you can reply and help me for this issue as I dont want the sellers to think that I will not pay them as they already waited for more than 3 days now and I keep trying it too every single day manytimes. Please reply and I hope u will fix the problem on ur site, why is this happening how can I pay the sellers if this is always occuring everytime im trying to pay with my credit card? Could you pls kindly spend some time to reply or answer this and fix the problem. I really appreciated it, thank u.

Po
Jun 13, 2017

Comments

• Oi
      18th of Jul, 2017

I got the same tell me if you got a way to fix it

• Li
      23rd of Sep, 2017

The reason the payment fails is because your credit card is protecting any charges out of your country. You will need to call your credit card company and tell them to give you a one time transaction so you don't have any difficulty.

13th of Feb, 2018

@Lillian Colbert Not necessarily true. I called my bank, and they had no record of my transaction being made. iOffer is rejecting the card. They have issues with the software, and will hold a grudge against you if you decide not to purchase after an offer you made. Thus, denying your credit card payment. These Asains can be a real trip.

• Ny
      12th of Mar, 2018

I'm having the same problem. My credit card companies don't even see an attempted transaction and I keep getting that annoying error ("Payment failed: Declined *Please re-enter your credit card information or try again with a different card."). I've tried 4 credit cards that work every other time I use them. My address info is all correct. I tried several web browsers to.

• Th
      3rd of Apr, 2018

Same proble for my and my friends...

25th of Apr, 2018

I'm having the same issue. Payment will not go through but my bank doesn't even see it being tried. I even oppend another account and had the same issue. I have now tried 4 different cards.

25th of Apr, 2018

Jack M.
    That's horrible and many customers go thru that but an equally bad problem is trying pay thru Amazon Payments where IOffer gives an error message if you try to pay using something other than a PC or a laptop.Phones almost never ever work.It's really embarrassing.

• Qt
      27th of Apr, 2018

i'm dealing with the same issue!

• St
      22nd of Jun, 2018

I have same problem. Is there another website other than ioffer?

• Sg
      8th of Oct, 2018

same problem

31st of Oct, 2018

iOFFER is on the blacklist at VISA-card, so it will block any attemt to pay. This because of the many 'bad' transactions. Credit card will be blocked after few attempts...
    thats why you guys keep getting the same error...