Iocl / Indane LPG / abnormal delay in lpg supply!

1 India Review updated:

I am a LPG Indane customer with Tirupati Gas Associates, Nangloi, Delhi and my consumer Number is ZOG 7050. I have booked for a refill on 05.03.2007. Even though it is nearing twelve days, I did not get my refill from Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) dealer. I went to dealer two-three times but every time they told me we will send it in one or two day. This is happening from last few months. I saw many times that cycle walas came and sold the cylinders to nearby shop.

I request IOCL to conduct audit into the records of the dealer and if necessary appoint one more dealer to regulate the supply and minimize the customer's avoidable grievances.

Comments

• Yu
      30th of Apr, 2007

Name of gas agency - Orient gas service, param purwa, kanpur, U. p.

LPG connection no 9142

I am getting gas from this agency since more than 15 years.

Now suddenly he refuse to supply of gas saying that you are not authorized to take gas because first name of slip is as Afroz begam and the second name on slip was as some Ram bahadur etc having some different address.

Actually this connection was purchased on more than 15 years back from this agency by paying some extra money.

Now he asking me to get a new connection by paying more than 3000/- rupees and he alloted this connection to some other person.

My view is that if I am not a valid consumer for this connection as said by owner of gas agency then how can he allot this connection to other person this connection. I found that he is supply gas to other consumer on this connection.

• Am
      22nd of Nov, 2007

Abnormal delay in LPG supply.

Complaint Rating:

I am a LPG Indane customer with Neel Kanth Gas Associates, Sitapuri, Delhi and my consumer Number is 406. I have booked for a refill on 16.09.2007. Even though it is nearing Fifteen days, I did not get my refill from Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) dealer. Even this month I have booked for a refill on 16.11.2007 but I did not get my refill today ie 22.11.2007 from Indane (IOC) dealer. I went to dealer two-three times but every time they told me we will send it in one or two day. This is happening from last few months. I saw many times that cycle walas came and sold the cylinders to nearby shop.

A.N. Tripathi.

• Tj
      21st of Feb, 2008

I am a LPG Indane customer with Singh Indane Bistupur, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. My consumer no. is 29877.
    Last three days I have been trying to book for a re-fill but in vain. Three telephone nos. 2435218, 2430693 and 6523209 are not working. It seems they have intentionally kept all the nos. out of order. It never happened before that all three nos. got defective at a time. I am in deep trouble. Pls. help me.

• As
      22nd of Apr, 2008

Concern Authority

I am Ashok Kumar Sarmah a consumer of LPG since 22.04.1999, distributor name is M/S SHYAMA GAS SERVICE, NOONMATI, GUWAHATI, My card details has given below:

CARD SL. No.5757173
    CONSUMER No. 20502
    SV No.718083
    No.of Cylinders : One
    Date : 22.04.1999

As I have been shifted my residence to House No. 62, Housing colony, Narengi, Guwahati -26, as per your new procedure my address has been verified on 12.03.2008 . On 13.03.2008 I have been given 1 (One) refill and after that till date I have not get any refill from the above distributor. As I have spend almost 1 and ½ month . as per the new distribution system
    I should get the refill after 21 days, as you are also aware that now distribution is strictly home delivery.

As I have personally booked in their counter bearing SL No. 9340 dt.28.03.2008. I have
    Personally requested to the official to send the refill to my residence but all are in vain.

Now I would like to requested you to take necessary measure to short out the problem so that my problem can be solved. Another thing is that they don’t picked up the landline phone, as it is always busy, probably it is created by themselves.

You early action shall be highly appreciated in this regard.

With Regards

(ASHOK KUMAR SARMAH)

29th of Apr, 2008

sir/madam,
    I have taken new connection of Indane LPG containing one cylender, one regulator, and one gas pipe. But there is very compulsery to buy a gas stove of Rs. 1900/- with your indane gas. they don't give any receipt for the stove. i can say the stove is not of this price.
    afterall i have no more money to purchase it. can you guide me if this is comoulsery?
    please take any action in this way..

2nd of May, 2008

Dear Sir,
    This is regarding complaint against IOC Petrol Pump "Goel Brothers" Licence No ''477" Address: JInd Bye Pass Rohtak.
    He never has normal oil. He has only Extra premium and diesel.

No faciliy of water, air, loo is available at his end.

Whenever he is asked for these things he misbehaves.

So i request you to kindly take this matter into consideration and do the needful.

Regards,

Anand Kumar

• Vi
      3rd of May, 2008

sir
    i have been issued lpg connection by the name vijay singh. sir, can my full name i.e vijay pratap singh be included in the record.

thanks

• Ta
      10th of May, 2008

Sir,
    M/S. Seba Fuel, Nimta, Chowdhury Para, Kolkata - 700049 West Bengal has abolished Double Sylinder Facility System by supplying filled cylinder making inordinate delay every month.
    I have sent two written complaint to IOCL, Kolkata -700068.
    Please look into the matter.
    Regards,
    Tapankumar Basu
    Consumer No. SF 1504
    3/3, M.B. Road, Belgharia, Kolkata - 700056, West Bengal
    Phone (033) 2541-6377

• Bk
      2nd of Jul, 2008

Dear sir/madam,
    I am a customer of the dipti gas agency jotia, guwahati, assam and i get door service from the agency .
    A LPG cylinder was delivered to my house which was full of water in it. I recieved the cylinder on 17/6/2008.When i told this matter to the agencythey did not take it back and even told me that the sign which was given in the reciept was not given by there door to door sevice man .

I request you to take severe action in this matter.

Address of the agency-

House no-2, Chinaki Path,
    Karmobir bordoldi Path,
    wireless, Guwahati-781006

14th of Oct, 2008

My consumer number is 15914 and I booked for a cylinder with dealer "Jubilee Indane" at Palai, Kottayam, Kerala. My booking was on 20/09/2008 and booking number is 6803. My last refill received was about 75 days back. The present booking on 20/09/2008 is not yet delivered. Why the delay nobody knows.
    IOCL should look into this as this is a regular problem with this dealer.

Ramakrishna kaimal
    Phone-04822-200123

26th of Nov, 2008

respected sir,
    i am ranjan kumar and the customer(customer number 31791) of indane gas(sphurthy gas agency, code 7572050, Indane Distributors, 1-8-140/2, Near Rly. Stn., Temple Alwal, SECUNDERABAD-500 010) . i have applied for second cylinder around more than two years back(DBCWL 6866 ON 04-10-06 CTO CE0499). That time i was told that i would get my second cylinder for which i have applied for within 4 months. after that i usually get a new time whenever i am contacting the agency and simply deny by distributor. he is saying come after some moredays everytime. one time i had shown them paper on which there was some news publish in that petroleum minister stating that each will get there double connection within 30 days. but still i am denying for double connection till now. so please take proper action to ensure that i will get my double cylinder as soon as possible.
    thanks

• Ba
      6th of Aug, 2009

sir im a one of the applicant of our lpg distributorship for a purulia district but the result is not fair b'coz i now the 2nd position applicant
    pankej kedia & partner there are not showing the cash in bank balance of rs 18 lakh (eighteen lac) in that case the marks will be less 11point but he will be get 96.19% & the 3rd applicant is RAJESH AGARWAL also a looser of own show room place own LAND place & cash at bank balance of rs. 18 lakh ( eighteen lakh) and also a b.com pass .in that case he will be less 21% or 27 % but he will get 94.19%
    so please cheack the result of purulia distributorship the interview held on 3rd Aug & 4th aug please make the fair result

• Pi

Indian Oil Corporation
    Delhi
    Sub: Emergency call numbers for Leakages
    Dear Sir,

We had received one domestic gas cylinder on 13.12.2009agansit your receipt no.: OP37384 dt 11.12.2009.
    There is three emergency numbers against complaint of leakage of cylinder, but there was no response against all the mentioned numbers. There is some leakage in the cylinder we received on 13.12.2009, but no person was there to attend the call and replace the cylinder.
    If all below mentioned emergency numbers are not working kindly provide alternate complaint/ booking number to the customers.
    22473808 (No Reply)
    22473374 (No Reply)
    9891054254 (Switched Off)
    You are requested to replace the cylinder at the earliest before anything happen wrong with us.
    I also want to mentioned that even when we need to book our cylinder, it take at least 3-4 working days to book one cylinder, as either there is no body to give response or they are too busy to response the call at any given point of time.
    Kindly do the needful, your early action will be appreciated.
    Thanks and Regards

Piyush Kansal
    H-114, Shakar Pur, Delhi-110092

• Ga
      3rd of Mar, 2011

sir
    i am radheshyam add k-2 188 sangamvihar ND 110062 my phone no is9818631027 sir my gas no is-m12962 fron maheswari gas service 9/209 DDA flat MADANGIRI N D -62 AGENCY PH IS 011-26057133
    SUBJECT
    SIR I BUCK OUR GAS ON 18 JAN 2011 AND SECOND TIME I BUCK OUR GAS 03FEB 2011 BUT OUR GAS IS NOT DELIVER TILL TODAY 03MARCH 2011 AND WHEN I GIVE COMPLAINED IN AGENCY OFFICE THEN THEY NOT TAKE ANY ACTION AND THEIR BEHAVE IS VERY BAD LAST TIME WHEN I TAKE SOME ACTION ALL OFFICE WORKER TALK WITH ABUSE AND SAY TO ME GO AWAY WHAT CAN YOU DO AGAINST ME AND SAY YOUR GAS SHALL BE NOT DELIVER IN YOUR HOME AND SAY TO WHEN YOU COMPLAINED IN IOCL I CLOSED YOUR GAS NO
    SIR I REQUEST TO YOU PLS SOLVE MY PROBLEM THANK YOU

• Kb
      7th of Jun, 2011

i am socal worker of goverdhan.my name is umesh chand sharma. due to gas problem of publice i rushed to shri giriraj indane gas sewa goverdhan and ask for gas problem on6/6/11. manager of agency told me that he has 6500 alive customers and reffle delevered to him only 4182 in the month of may, how can he supply the gas to customers within time. request increase his reffles up to 6500, thanking you sir

6th of Sep, 2011

I am an Indane consumer (LPG) at South 24 parganas, area Brahmapur, Kol-96. The dealer M's P L Gas Service at Boral is a most corrupted one. They never attend the telephone for any quiry or complaint. They also never supply gas cylinders not before 20/25 days. IOCL is also very reluctant to look into the problems of the general public. It was assured by IOCL while introducing the new system of gas booking that cylinders will be received by the customers quickly by booking through this system. But that was a hoax. Nothing has happened, it remained as usual. The line men also in connoivance with the dealer. They never say anything about the actual position. I complained sometime earlier to IOCL about all these irregularities. IOCL assured me to look into the matter but the matter ended there. The same thing is going on till today. Would you please look into the matter under intimation to me what action are you taking to solve these problems ? Regards. Consumer No. 6657 at Kolkata

• Sh
      1st of Nov, 2011

consumer no 32906, distributor jibon jyoti gariahat kolkata, everymonthdelaying to distribute the gas, WHAT FOR THIS OFFICERS ARE. IF A OLD LADY REQUESTING THEY CANT DO ANYTHING.booked on 2nd october till now not received gas. paying extra amount 50 rs for sunday but they said the door locked, it canot possible because i am working lady, and al sundays i am at home. they are selling the gas cylindr outside please take care. my phone no is 9836086496

21st of Nov, 2011

My consumer No. is U17983. I have booked my cylinder on 02.11.2011(booking reference no. is 237514).My supplier is Rashmi Rathi Gas Agency(Indane Gas Distributor), Patna, Bihar. I book my cylinder on the No. 9708024365. I want to know the actual time of delivery of my cylinder. Will the IOCL Authorities be kind enough to help me out?

Rajeev Parihast
    253-MIG, Lohia Nagar, Kankarbagh
    Patna-800020

7th of Feb, 2012

Consumer Number 49850 sir iam mohd muneeb my complaint 262205 no 2manth no feedback iocl

7th of Feb, 2012

Consumer Number 49850 Sir iam mohd muneeb my mb number 9412302786 conzumar no.11540840005515 sir koi aadmi baheri gais agnsi per kisi bi kam se jata hai usko agnsi wale gandi gandi galiya dete hai jab mai agnsi par gaya to mr. raja se mane apne dbc ke bare me kaha to vo galiya dene laga aur pistal nikal kar kha tuje samaj nahi aata hai ya batau tuje mai dar se chla gaya mane area maneger se kha likin kuch nahi hua muje lagta hai sab log mil kar kam kar rhe hai gareeb logu ka to mar jana hi behter hai is gais lene se kya aap logo tak koi baat nahi hoti hai ham log kya kre is delar ka iocl ko to kuch karma hoga varna ise tarah se sari gais balck karte rhege balck rate 650 hai baheri me ek aur agnsi ki zarurat hai kyu ki yaha manmani ho rahi hai sayad aap log ise dehke