IOC / Misbehave & delay gas supply

1 India Review updated:

I am residing at biswan sitapur uttar pradesh india.

Biswan gas service (Distributer code [protected]) is the provider of gas in our area. Agency's employer are selling the gas to shop ownners / non - custommers @ 450 to 600 rs. In black for the reason customers are not getting the gas of this area and suffering a lot.

There is no provision for door delivery & the custemers are going to the agency office for getting the gases for the past three months.

We are facing problems in getting gas supply due to the following reasons & not getting any propper reply from the agency

1. We are not getting home delevry suply from the service provider

2 after booking for gas cylender we get the voucher on which he mentioned the delivery date & on that day we pay the amount rs. 300 and get new date for collection cylender from his godown which is 3km away from agency

This way we have to visit on his agency 3 to 4 times for a collection of i cylender. He put his phone engaged.

3. Bad timing for distribution 3 am to 5am morning which creats lot of problem as in time thre are no rickshaw puller & we have to carry the cylender on the cycle & an old man can not do this but he is bound to do.

4agency charges rs. 300 / for re fill cylender where as it is the rate of home dilevery but, we have to collect from his godown.

5. Agency does not arrange any perodec checkup.

6. They do these things so that they could sale the gas in black to comercial consumers and make more and more money.

7. He delivered the un weighted cylinders to custommers

Is this is the way(Procedure) of ioc for a custommer ?.

Comments

• Bh
      7th of Jan, 2010
    IOC - Cheating
    ioc
    India

my booking no. is 12260 . my complane this that i has been book my cylinder at before 2 week and cylinder is not comeing, when i call again at my authorised distributer(amrit enterprises) he say 1 week or 10 days after your cylinder will be come. so, what i do i have no gas to cook the food, please take action emegiate its very ergent

thankyou

• Na
      25th of Mar, 2010
    IOC - auto gas
    India

i purchased the auto gas of capacity 23.15ltrs to my santro ceo car from M/s national service centre, indian oil distributers, punjagutta, hyderabad-82 on 14-02-10. from the filling station i aws atarted to paloncha . total fuel was exhausted for the drive of 230KMonly on the hiway drive and without ac. it seems that auto gas realised only 10KMPL only. with the previous exsperiance my yiels 15kmpl mileage on the number occations with the HP copany lpg gas.
    in this connection it is requested look in to the matter check the quality and masurement accuracy ofthe filling station, and do justice to me.

Nageswa ra rao, APGENCO.

• Ar
      5th of Feb, 2011
    IOC - TRANSFER OF CONNECTION
    IOC
    India

MY CONSMER NO IS 34264 DATED 1/8/2001 ADDERESS GAS AGENCY SL ENTERPRISES, GARDEN HOUSE, PAKADI, ARA 802301 .
    THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED GAS CYLENDER SINCE LAST TWO YEARS AND WE ARE TAKING THE SAME IN BLACK BY PAYING EXTRA CASH ON EACH CYLINDER THIS TIME WHEN I CONTACTED THE CONCERNED DEPARTMENT I WAS TOLD THAT IT HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO SAHPUR BIHIYA.WITHOUT MY WRITTEN APPLICATION HOW IT CAN BE POSSIBLE TO TRANSFER MY CONNECTION TO OTHER GAS AGENCY PLEASE DO NEEDFUL

• Ra
      7th of Sep, 2011
    IOC - NOT PROPER SUPPLY OF GAS CYLENDER
    BISWAN GAS SERVICE

DEAR SIR,

BISWAN GAS SERVICE ( DISTRIBUTER CODE 75-01-5232) IS THE PROVIDER OF GAS IN OUR AREA. AGENCY'S EMPLOYER ARE SELLING THE GAS TO SHOP OWNNERS / NON-CUSTOMMERS @ 600 TO 700 RS. IN BLACK FOR THE REASON CUSTOMERS ARE NOT GETTING THE GAS OF THIS AREA AND SUFFERING A LOT.

THERE IS NO PROVISION FOR DOOR DELIVERY & THE CUSTEMERS ARE GOING TO THE AGENCY OFFICE FOR GETTING THE GASES FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS.

WE ARE FACING PROBLEMS IN GETTING GAS SUPPLY DUE TO THE FOLLOWING REASONS & NOT GETTING ANY PROPPER REPLY FROM THE AGENCY

1. WE ARE NOT GETTING HOME DELEVRY SUPLY FROM THE SERVICE PROVIDER

2 AFTER BOOKING FOR GAS CYLENDER WE GET THE VOUCHER ON WHICH HE MENTIONED THE DELIVERY DATE & ON THAT DAY WE PAY THE AMOUNT RS.300 AND GET NEW DATE FOR COLLECTION CYLENDER FROM HIS GODOWN WHICH IS 3KM AWAY FROM AGENCY

THIS WAY WE HAVE TO VISIT ON HIS AGENCY 3 TO 4 TIMES FOR A COLLECTION OF I CYLENDER. HE PUT HIS PHONE ENGAGED.

3.BAD TIMING FOR DISTRIBUTION 3 AM TO 6AM MORNING WHICH CREATS LOT OF PROBLEM AS IN TIME THRE ARE NO RICKSHAW PULLER & WE HAVE TO CARRY THE CYLENDER ON THE CYCLE & AN OLD MAN CAN NOT DO THIS BUT HE IS BOUND TO DO.

4AGENCY CHARGES RS.405/ FOR RE FILL CYLENDER WHERE AS IT IS THE RATE OF HOME DILEVERY BUT, WE HAVE TO COLLECT FROM HIS GODOWN.

5. AGENCY DOES NOT ARRANGE ANY PERODEC CHECKUP.

6. THEY DO THESE THINGS SO THAT THEY COULD SALE THE GAS IN BLACK TO COMERCIAL CONSUMERS AND MAKE MORE AND MORE MONEY.

7. HE DELIVERED THE UN WEIGHTED CYLINDERS TO CUSTOMMERS

IOC - Cheating
    MASHEHWARI SERVICE STATION

Hi,

I had gone to fill petrol for Rs.600 from Maheshwari service
    station, IOC, Geeta Colony, Delhi-31 at 10:54 on 10/04/2014 bill no.1926, hose id
    ;04

The guy entered Rs.600 on the meter and asked me to check
    the zero and I did so.While I was counting the notes within 2 seconds I looked
    at the meter again and I see that the guy filling the petrol has pressed no.2
    on machine the meter stopped at Rs.198.without starting the machine. I asked
    him what happened he told me that light has gone for some time. He told me sir
    Rs.198 ka petrol ho gaya ab rs.402
    ka aur daal deta hoo.I shocked after hearing his wording I said him u didn’t single
    drop of petrol still yet.I spoke loudly to him where is the manager. I
    immediately got down and said that ur
    cheating and u have stopped it at 198 and made a ruckus about it and the senior
    guy came and said "sorry galti ho gayi hogi and all that nonsense"
    Manager came me he said sir koi baat nahi galti ho gayi hogi main daal deta hoo
    apne haath se ..I told him that this malpractice happened second time with me
    .I asked him pls logde a complain in register he refused.I was shocked after
    seeing all drama of all staff at this petrol pump.

so people please be careful when u get ur
    petrol filled and i would definitely want the management at IOC to take notice
    of this issue, due to which unscrupulous dealers are giving their company a bad
    name...

Hi friends hello

• In
      6th of Sep, 2014

Dear Ashok,

We from IndianOil have heard your complaint and we thank you for pointing out the issue you are facing. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you on this account.

IndianOil operates an effective problem-solving/customer guidance mechanism for Indane LPG-related issues through its website, www.indane.co.in . We request you to log into this site and provide us the required data relating to the issue faced by you. This would enable us to revert to you with a solution/reply within a defined timeframe. Alternatively, you can also call our Toll-Free number 18002333555 to register your complaint/feedback/comment with us.

Besides the above, you can also contact/walk into the Customer Service Cells attached to our 46 Indane Area Offices across the country to register your complaint. Contact details/addresses of these offices are available in our above Indane website, www.indane.co.in .

• Am
      3rd of Dec, 2014

Sir ur vendor Arvind delivered LPG against my booking to other customer.im 18 yrs old costumer of deep Ganga IOC Patna cons no cx14178715.plz terminate Arvind immediately.