Invitations Outlet / Scam service

1 2601 Matheson Blvd., Unit 1Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I received my invitations via courier yesterday. I also received a customs/duty/brokerage bill today for $38.17!!! I am baffled by this as the website clearly 'eludes' to it being CANADIAN...and in fact, the contact number is either an 800 number or a local line. As well, the packing slip for the invitations has a local address?? When I called to query, the very rude guy on the other end hung up on me!!! That alone says a lot!!! They got away with it this time, but I wanted to make sure that no other engaged couples go through this hassle... BE AWARE THAT YOU ARE NOT BUYING CANADIAN AND THAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED DUTY ON YOUR ORDER.

Va

Comments

Ca
  13th of May, 2014

I too have had the worst experience with this company!! It has been an ongoing nightmare for a week now!! Whenever I try to call, the store staff always makes excuses to where the invitation staff, Sara, could be! She is never at work, or when she is, I got hung up on !! WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Bloom 24 Hour Flowers in Mississauga is just as guilt in covering up for this girl.Very unprofessional, unorganized and rude company. Wish I would have saw this review before purchasing my invitations.
And, they do not tell you that you will be charged duty...so add on more $ without your knowledge.