Invitation Processing / scam

2175 NE 56 ST. APT#106Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
4.3
Phone: (954)588-5635
I have not replied to this letter. I showed to my Kyoshi(founder of system) in my martial arts school. Who, by the way is extremely succesful in small business. He said he's never heard of it. I was thinking, "so it can't be that all highly succesful people use this?" Anyways, I've been scammed before, a few times thinking there's a faster alternative to success. There's no alternative to hard work, goals, and properly achieving them with a passion. The best way that feels the fastest is to do as I said with an attitude stating: I'm happy, healthy, wealthy and fit. I have a fighting spirit that'll never quit. I'm the best of the best of the best! There's really no other way. So don't get your hopes up for something that's nothing, or worse.
Ma

Comments

Sa
  26th of Jan, 2009
Received similar letter today. What struck me most about the letter was the wordiness and purposeful avoidance of making any definite statements. The letter kept emphasizing "free invitation to join. They obviously already had my identifying information, but for some unpresented reason, needed my consent. They gave me 10 days to respond! There is obviously more to this scam than meets the eyes. BEWARE! It almost sounds like an invitation to join a cult or a pitch for your soul from hell.
Wh
  19th of Aug, 2009
Have any of the people that have received this letter ordered anything or had corraspondance with Kevin Trudeau dealing with secrets to wealth creation if so this would be the source of thier info on you. If u send it back in they already have credit card info on u and this will give them premission to charge on it. Identy theft would be thier greatest kept secret.

Wallace
Alabama
Wh
  19th of Aug, 2009
Kevin Trudeau is also the author of the book "Free Money" which is also a scam. all they want is outragous shipping and handeling charges and the book dont even help just gives websites that you have to pay to get on.Thier money back garuntee doesnt include this high s & h but they dont tell u that up front. Been there done that and didn't even get a tee shirt but did lose over $40.00 on a $29.95 sale.

Wallace