Invitation Processing / Bogus Letter

1 Dover, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 716-447-7488

I am the greatest being to have ever walked the earth but I just don't know it. If I send them back this letter, they're going to send me the greatest kept secrets of the association that handpicked me and consists of secret celebrities and the other big secret is that I'm broke, am not interested in wearing a mint green coat and being told to hold silver toilet paper rolls so that some meter can tell me whether I am clear or not and wait for the aliens to take me away to my leader Marshall Applewhite or L. Ron Hubbard or whatever. The greatest kept secret appears to be kept from them...maybe they should send the letters to themselves.

Ju

Comments

Jp
  15th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

I received this too... why would somebody scam like this? What does this tell them?

Sn
  27th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

NO SECRET, MY WIFE SPILLED THE BEANS ABOUT MY GREAT TALENTS, AND SHE KNOWS WHAT A PRINCE I AM, AS FOR MY HIDDEN TALENTS, SORRY I HAVE TO KEEP THEM A SECRET EVEN FROM THE SECRET SOCIETY, I KNOW IM BLESSED BECAUSE GOD TELLS ME SO. YES I WOULD LOVE A NICE SHINY SPORTS CAR, BUT CAN THE SOCIETY PROTECT IT FROM BIRD CRAP, MY 92 CHEVY TRUCK HAS MOST LIKELY BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN SECRETE SOCIETY, AND MEET MANY MILLIONAIRES, AND POWERFUL PEOPLE, AT LEAST ITS NO SECRET ABOUT ALL THE GAMBLERS ITS MET. AND WHOEVER HAND PICKED ME GET YOUR TOP SECRET STINKING HANDS OFF ME, HOWEVER IF YOU CAN SHARE THE SECRET OF HOW TO MAKE ME INVISIBLE TO SCAMMERS, YOU ARE TRUELY WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE

SINCERELY SORRY CANT TELL !!!

Lo
  27th of Oct, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

This will be your house for bad talking the society, I hope it is because you cannot even spell and it is not kind to write in ALL CAPS like a dum$ @$$

Fo
  22nd of Mar, 2010

My hubby just got this today, three days after doing a personality test in his college classes. Yup, the name is Kevin, is it Kevin Eubanks calling Leno's show his? lol!
Anyway the traits seem logical, because beside the cash flow and weight loss, my hubby is already "using " the techniques and knows how he does it. He is virtually able to talk anyone int anything! And everyone loves him! LOL. Seriously, if you possess these "rare traits" then you obviously don't need a manual to use them. You'll figure that out on your own!

Zy
  1st of May, 2015

OK, out all the complaints that I have read not one of them has stated exactly what it is that they got scammed out of. did they get money from you? for a service you did not get? did they talk you out of your bank account? if so how much money did they scam you for.
the only thing I have read out of these complaints is that the secret society sent you a letter promising this and that and asked you to become a member sending you a self addressed stamped envelope... nothing else copmplained about ????? did they send you the secrets???
were you asked to send any personal information social security number check account number credit card number mothers maiden name?
all they did was send you a letter,
whats the scam??????????????????