Invisible Gadget Guard / Bad product

1 US Review updated:

This company sells covers to protect your ipod/iphone. their website claims these covers fit you device perfectly and 30 day money back guarantee if not 100% satisfied- not so. I went to the kiosk at the Glendale (CA) Galleria. the shield installed on my ipod touch was sticking out on the sides, covered the head phones and charging port and partially covered the wifi antenna. I was told to let it sit for 24 hrs and it would settle. It didn't. I returned the next day and I was told they offer no refunds and they wouldn't even try to fix it. BE CAREFUL dealing with this merchant!!! they don't deliver what they promise.

Be

More Invisible Gadget Guard Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sm
      May 03, 2010
    Invisible Gadget Guard - Wste of time and money
    Invisible Gadget Guard
    gadgetguard.ca

If you are getting this product make sure you are detail oriented and have a lot off free time, even though you tube video makes it look easy it's pretty time consuming for somebody that is doing it the first time and you can never get all the bubbles out and the phone looks cheap afterwards.

• Ay
      Oct 07, 2011
    Invisible Gadget Guard - Waste of time and money
    Invisible Gadget Guard

If you are getting this product make sure

• Tf
      Sep 26, 2016

If you are trying to speak to someone to file a claim you cant get through on the phone or talk to anyone. I filed on line and it kept kicking me back saying my email wasn't part of their group (even know I am registered with them for three devices) I have tried to get through just to replace my broken glass and still cant get through. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!

Tony