Invicta Wireless / Do not trust Invicta Wireless/HelioBuy.com!

Do not trust Invicta Wireless/HelioBuy.com! I was talking to a "Representative" online about canceling 2 accidentally placed orders. He was EXTREMELY unprofessional. Below is the entire conversation. He said he canceled my orders but he's probably lying just to shut me up. I was gonna go off on the guy but I stayed calm because I thought if I pissed him off any further he might not cancel my order. Here is the conversation:

Chat InformationYour chat request is being routed to the proper department. Please be patient as we connect you to your assigned account manager.

Chat InformationMy Consultant ID is: 4873492, I am an account representative at Invicta Wireless at the Arlington, Virginia office. In case we get disconnected, I can be reached directly at [protected]. How may I assist you?

Chat InformationYour Reference ID for this chat is LTK[protected]X. Please use the above reference ID for future communications.

Me: I just wanted to know if I get a Helio phone from HelioBuy will I have to pay a deposit of any kind.

Operator 48792: I will be right with you. Thank you for being patient

Operator 48792: it depends on your credit

Operator 48792: as long as you have good credit

Operator 48792: you have nothing to worry about

Me: If I order a phone how will I know If I have to pay a deposit or not?

Operator 48792: if there is a deposit

Operator 48792: which is quite rare we will contact you first before processing anything

Me: Ok. Also, I accidentally placed 2 orders and I didn't want to place any orders yet. Is it possible to cancel those orders?

Operator 48792: oh man

Operator 48792: why did you place two orders?

Me: I'm not even sure how I placed 1 order let alone 2. All I know is I received 2 emails saying thank you for your order.

Operator 48792: oh ###

Operator 48792: I can't believe you are so irresponsible

Me: Excuse me?

Operator 48792: that is irresponsible of you to go around placing orders online

Me: Ok. I suppose you're right. I just wanted to cancel the orders because I'm not ready to order yet.

Operator 48792: okay

Operator 48792: what is your first and last name?

Me: [MY NAME]

Operator 48792: We appreciate your patience as we pull up the right information to assist you.

Operator 48792: check your email for the confirmation

Operator 48792: immediately

Me: Ok. I got the email.

Me: So that's all we need to do to cancel the orders?

Operator 48792: that's it

Me: Great. Thank you for your help.

Comments

Va
  15th of Oct, 2008
Invicta Wireless - Don't trust them
Invicta Wireless
Virginia
heliobuy.com

I bought a Helio phone and family plan from Invicta Wireless. They claim to be Helio's only authorized online dealer when in fact, Helio tells me this is not true. Their prices were good so I went with them. Well, the guy who I ordered it from, Asif, promised my phones would be at my house on a tuesday. The phone didn't come until the following thursday. After complaining to them, Asif told me that my fourth month would be credited. The day my fourth bill comes out, I contact him and tell him, I'm on my fourth bill and see no credit. He says it's on Helio's end and he is working on it. Today is 2 days before the bill is due and now he says that I am not owed the credit until after my phone has been on for four months and hangs up on me. If you do business with Invicta, DO NOT TRUST THEIR WORD. It never goes through!

Ja
  2nd of Feb, 2009

Can you let me know if they actually canceled the order please. I have been requesting cancelation of an order and refund for 2 months now. and havent seen a dime. jsdarrington@gmail.com

Ch
  12th of Feb, 2009

Wondering if I am at the same boat.. did you actually got the credit?