investigative resource group / fraudulent mail

United States, Nevada, Las Vegas Review updated:
investigative resource group
po box 98774
Las Vegas
Another please send a $20.00 processing fee for notification. Be aware of all companies asking for a processing fee in order to confirm a big fraudulent payment. To all who are not hip to this scam.

A  5th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
At 11:47 a.m. computerized finacial analysis posetively identified the outstanding $1, 605, 578.67 now scheduled for release appending all claim/payout details to the official report.

This is a scam! I don't know how people like this get away with such things, but if it's that easy to scam people out of money and not get in trouble! I'm in! How can you guarantee someone $1.6 million dollars and take a hard earned $20 and not pay. At the same time not get in trouble for scamming people. My letter said to reply within 10 days and it was 11 days after postmark when i got it! I think thats how they scam you! Check postmark, look up on the internet, read everything over vey carefully before you commit to any sweepstakes! I don't understand!
A  28th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I plan to directly contact this IRG. I already have a lawsuit against two other such companies, and I am not afraid to file another. This kind of thing disgusts me and it needs to be brought to justice.
A  1st of Apr, 2009 by

Say you mail out 50, 000 of these things a month. And to put it all together, including postage, it might cost $16, 000.

And you get 5% of the people to mail in 20 bucks.

Your walking away with $34, 000 a month and never have any intention on paying anyone anything.

Thats FRAUD !!!
A  6th of Apr, 2009 by
I agree this is another scam, my Old man just got this letter and luckly i new of this wondeful site you guys have here and printed out the above statements and saved him $20.00 whew amazing how the scams never end . . .