Investapedia.org / fraud overseas consultant

1 Chennai mel aynambakkam, India Review updated:

People please be aware of these scammers they are big time liars especially vidhya she is a big time fruad will take your money and give it to the ceo and he will send fake documents dont trust them and get cheated spread as much and make it reach out to as manu poor people like me do not pay them even 100 rs as they take in lacs and try to reduce as long as they get something out of you

Investapedia.org

Ji
Feb 15, 2018

Comments

• In
      2nd of May, 2018

Hello madam, Can you prove the documents are fake?.Did embassy reject you due to documents.?
    Unwantedly you have posted my pic and spoiling my reputation.I will file defamation case against you..
    You are unfit for any jobs.
    All consultancies please Don't ever accept her profile.No proper English. We have refunded her money back also.They will start abusing, talk racism. Still i am waiting to file case on them with their audios, mails etc.
    Friends you come to office check us and find we r fraud or not.Don't believe this crap.

Look at her profile created on the same day saying she is in United states.She is in Kerala.
    Soon will post her documents and refund status.
    JINCY JOHN
    Gagarin
    Investapedia
    Chennai-95

2nd of May, 2018

Your Visa got rejected as usual as 90%people get rejected for return to India reason.

2nd of May, 2018

If our documents are fake how did you attend the interview in mumbai and how they didnt find our documents are fake?????

• Ra
      22nd of Feb, 2019

@Investapedia Your website look like fraud..even you dnt have security on website.. No own mails

2nd of May, 2018

You have deleted the comment.
    But we have recorded in video file.
    We are forwarding to all consultancies and agencies along with your passport and profile.
    No consultancy should recruit you with your Passport

• Ip
      2nd of May, 2018

Hello madam, Can you prove the documents are fake?.Did embassy rejected you due to documents.?
    You are unfit for any jobs.
    All consultancies please Don't ever accept her profile.No proper skills. We have refunded her money back also.They will start abusing, talk racism. Still i am waiting to file case on them with their audios, mails etc.

Soon will post her documents and refund status.
    JINCY JOHN