Inventelrear view mirror camera

Ordered on June 22, 2017. It is now going on 6 weeks and have not received product. When u call customer service you are sent to a web site to check status. You cannot talk to anyone to get information or complain. Not a company to trust. Would not recommend this company to anyone. Still waiting on my order. They processed my payment immediately. This company is a rip off

Da
Aug 01, 2017

Comments

• Ec
      Sep 15, 2018

Have the Mirror Cam for a number of weeks, seems to work fine. I already had the mini SD card from another (different company) camera and it works fine. My power cord has broken at the end of the plug, sent an email and instructed to return with a money order and/or check for $5.95 for return postage. Have not returned it yet, does not indicate who to make the check out to.
    I have had to reset it on occasion but so far have not had a problem. Removed the SD card and ran it on the laptop with video and shows my travels. Format was easy (on the laptop) and so far has worked as stated.
    I do say however the video screen does not have a lot of contrast and it is difficult to see during the day.
    Other than the charger going bad (made in China) I have had no problems.
    Will report additionally in a couple of months.