[Resolved] Inventelhd mirror cam

cam is not working and it is stuck on white screen. Tried a different SD card and it didn't work. I would like a return address or number so we can exchange the product plz. We bought 2 of them and one works and the other one doesn't. Here is the order number [protected]. We just bought these the other day. I would like a new cam or a refund . Here is my email address [protected]@gmail.com and my phone number is [protected]. I would like this resolved asap

• Resolution statement

• InvenTel Customer Care's Response, Feb 01, 2018

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused to you, we have reshipped the item to you on 01/29/2017 via usps smart post trk # 9261299997960328587133 & it should deliver to you in next 7-8 business days. We once again apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Mn