[Resolved] Inventeldashcam pro

This is the worst piece of junk I have ever been duped into purchasing! First, you can buy far better ones through Amazon at a less expensive price. Second, the screen is far too dark when in your vehicle to ever figure out what it's recording, that is, if it is recording. I've had it for three days and still have figured out how to set the functions or replay the so-called recording. And, I am a Electronics Technician and dang good on the computer. DO NOT waste your money or time by purchasing this junk. And if you already have, forget about calling Customer Support as they will NOT answer.

• Resolution statement

• InvenTel Customer Care's Response, Feb 12, 2018

Dear Customer,

We would kindly request you to call us on [protected] or email us on [protected]@invnetel.tv, so that we can help you resolve the issue.

Ge
Oct 09, 2015

Comments

• St
      Oct 25, 2015

At least you received your order, I can't even get customer service to answer my calls. I try to track my order online and it just cancels out. I have an order number but again they don't answer the customer service line. I'm calling my credit card company and challenging the charge and canceling my order. I'm sure they will call me back then. By the way we do have the same camera ordered through another vendor and our picture quality is very good, but agree it's a little hard to figure out the playback.

• Ki
      Nov 30, 2015

Hi... I think this web site is a fraud I haven't get my order in the mail is been 10 week now customers service don't answer my phone calls I been calling them almost every day for 8days now please help me get ahold of this faud people thank you

• Bi
      Dec 18, 2015

Ordered 4 in early November for wife and I and for Christmas gifts. Got billed but never received. Their phones aren't answered. Web site is not functional.

• Si
      Dec 22, 2015

I'm so glad that I got suspicious and checked this out on the Internet. I was ready to order 1 for me and 1 for a present. I'm disabled and it's easier for me to call a toll free number to order something rather than using my smartphone. When I saw that there was no toll-free number on their website I was suspicious.
    I tried to call their "Customer Service" number and it took 3 different attempts and over an hour before someone actually answered! The girl who answered sounded like she was on a cheap speakerphone and she could barely speak English ! When she told me that she could not take an order over the phone and that it was much safer to enter my credit card information via the Internet I said Adios and hung up the phone !
    This Dash Cam Pro is either a slick ripoff or fraud. ...
    or it's a cheap fly by night enterprise that stays just far enough inside the Law to collect all the money that they can before they go bankrupt and flee the Country !

STAY AWAY FROM THIS MESS AND FINA A LEGITIMATE DASH CAMERA FROM A KNOWN INTERNET SOURCE !

• At
      Dec 23, 2015

The complaints are correct . I did get through to them on a return of the Dash cam pro. Send it back with a note with problems you had a they will credit your account with in a week or so of receiving it . I am now sending it back and I will keep you posted of the crediting of my account .As of
    not receiving the item I know nothing .

• Ri
      Dec 26, 2015

I too bought this piece of CR **P! I 'm pi**ed I didn't search a few reviews or Utube before getting su**ed in by the TV ad. My unit took 7 wks to arrive and the video had all sorts of scratchy broken lines and pauses. The recording also sounded like a bunch of sea gulls squawking. Sadly I'll admit although that I was su**ed in by the low price. The website has NO e-mail or company information and the contact phone number is never answered. I finally just called my credit card company and got my dough back.

• Kc
      Dec 28, 2015

Took nearly 90 days to receive my dashcam pro and backup battery that I ordered. When I received it the product did not work. I inserted an SD Card that I had to buy, it does not come with it. It continues to not recognize the SD Card and says no card installed. I called Customer Service and nobody EVER answers. About 20 minutes of being on hold and the phone automatically hangs up. I emailed the company, the website says someone will get back to you within 24-48 hours. Nobody has returned an email or a call in the past two weeks. They have a live chat feature on their site. I used it and was told I need to contact the company by sending them a note of the problem and someone will get back. When I told them I have an nobody has responded the ended the chat.

at 11:00, Dec 28:
    Thank you for choosing to chat with us. An agent will be with you shortly.
    at 11:01, Dec 28:
    You are now chatting with Customer Service 6.
    at 11:01, Dec 28:
    Hello, how may I assist you?
    at 11:01, Dec 28:
    I received my dashcam pro in the mail about two weeks ago
    it does not work
    at 11:02, Dec 28:
    when I put the sd card in the camera says NO CARD
    at 11:02, Dec 28:
    I have tried calling customer service and nobody answers and I have emailed and received no response
    at 11:05, Dec 28:
    Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.
    at 11:09, Dec 28:
    You need to write a note wht problem are you faceing, and send it to the add on the box
    is this a real company?
    at 11:10, Dec 28:
    I have called customer service and that line does not work
    at 11:10, Dec 28:
    your help ine that I am not does not help
    at 11:10, Dec 28:
    I am complaining to better business bureah and FTC about this sham company and the sham products you se
    sell
    at 11:12, Dec 28:
    I have emailed a note to the company and nobody ever responded two weeks ago
    at 11:12, Dec 28:
    so how do I get help if nobody answers phones and nobody resonds to the the notes and all this live help does is tell you to do something you have already done with no response????????
    at 11:13, Dec 28:
    I am copying your notes here to send to the better business bureau and FTC to show how I get no response
    at 11:14, Dec 28:
    Thank you for chatting with us.

Only thing I found on their site is a 30 day money back guarantee but I have to pay to send it back and they deduct Shipping and Handling for when they sent it. So I am getting screwed two ways for a product that they sent to me that was defective to begin with. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND PRODUCT

Jan 03, 2016

It's trash, Don't bother I can't get it to work . Does not come with instructions you have to pay an extra 9.00$s for the instructions ... Appears to be a scam.small claims court is alternative Also needs to be reported to the B B B .

• Be
      Jan 06, 2016

Bennie Coleman - I AGREE WITH 100% OF THE COMPLAINTS AS OF 11/02/2015!
    I ordered my DashCam ( s ) 11/02 2015 and have not received them as of 1 /06/2016 ( 12:36PM EST ).
    VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! ect...

Jan 07, 2016

I order two pro dash cam in November and know it's January not yet receive my dash cam made plenty of phone calls that haven't been answer. is this a scam, no customer service { out of money}

• At
      Jan 08, 2016

Up date on my return of Dash Cam Pro from atweap,
    I sent the unit back on 12/26/2015 to the address on the shipping label that item came in . Today 1/8/2016 I got my refund .
    Send it back with a note of the things wrong ( EVERY THING !) ha ha. Money returned less shipping .

• Mi
      Jan 09, 2016

Their customer service # at Inventel is not monitored. The only way you can get help is with a constant barrrage of emails to the Dash-Cam pro site and the Inventel site. It took me over 3 months to get mine with constant excuses about delays. They promised me a 20% discount that I never received. When I got it I was happy for about 3 days until it filled up my 30G card and didn't start loop recording like it was supposed to. So I bought another 32G card at Walmart and it wouldn't even recognize that card. More emails to them about returning it for a refund and I finally got an address for the Inventel returns department. I shipped it to them with my understanding of a full refund 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing yet. On top of all this their instruction manual is JUNK and does not match the options on the unit and it was a nightmare to get working the way I wanted it to. Go to eBay.com and search for dash cams. There are many there for a cheaper price with better service.

• Ty
      Jan 21, 2016

I ordered 4 pros, 1 ant. 1 extra bat, and 4 upgrades for $237.89. My credit card was charged $297.85. Sent emails no replies. Contested the charge. Cancelled the order and they sent it anyway. Couldn't even find a phone number on their site. Called the one my visa statement and it said no longer working. Buy from them at your own risk.

• Ty
      Jan 21, 2016

I tried the Inventel phone number [protected] was put on hold. No one ever answered. Tyedan

• Bi
      Jan 30, 2016

I Am A victim OF this BOGUS FRAUDULENT UNSCRUPULOUS Sham of A Company buyer Beware U will get Ripped Off Guaranteed $137.00 is What they got from me!! My Order " 2 Dashcam Pros 2 battery's A Tv Attenna 2 Chargers .. placed my Order in December 2015 it is Now February 2016 I even payed For priority Shipping Add Another $20 To That Price There Customer Service Number( [protected] No longer Works . They Even Had the Nerve To call Me And Lie To Me Saying My Order Would Arrive in A day Or To" And Tried To Sell Me More items Of Course I Refused I Told Them I Haven't Received My First Purchase Are U kidding Me!!! Then I Cancelled my Debit Card And got A New Card" My Name is BARRY T. The DumAss U Will Never Get Me Again" May God Have No Mercy On Your Soul" U Low Down, Dirty, Mother F, To All The People That Works For This Company And Stole The $$$ that Your Customers Work So hard For " To Bad Your Prostitute, Hoar Mother Did Not Swallow All Of U When She Had The Chance!!!

• Ta
      Feb 12, 2016

I ordered my Camera with the upgrades on Dec. 21, 2015. Still waiting... I'm going to call my credit card to ask for a charge back. I will never consider anything related to Inventel! I'm so glad to read the reviews because they confirmed my suspicions. This is an important consumer service. Keep these reviews/complaints going. I too feel so stupid. I ordered the cameras because I will have to drive through 7 states in the very near future. After I get my charge back from the credit card company, I will buy this item from BestBuy. Don't forget that you can do a charge back, Guys! JE

Feb 24, 2016

well after seeing the quality on the tv ad, i decided to purchase dashcampro
    got the unit, it works, but every rtime you turn the unit on, have to reset the unit to the 1.3 better quality, and set night vision,

the quality you get out of this unit, reminds me of the cheap plastic lens cameras that you get from a dime store
    normal lens, should have wide angle, very grainy video, cheap, has to be made in china!

spend the money and get a better one,

• Fr
      Mar 03, 2016

I ordered this product 1/25/2016 and still haven't received product. Called and emailed numerous times and no success with anything. Broken promises. Terrible customer service. As of 3/3/16 still have not received and not able to track package. This is one of the worst companies ever and needs to be put out of business. Was told I was going to get 15% off and that didn't happen either. Anyone reading this do not purchase a thing from them. It's a scam.

• La
      Mar 08, 2016

I ordered 3 units on Dec. 16, 2015 - received 2 on Jan 6, 2016 - of the 2, one worked fine the other was defective (only the center 1/3 of the display worked) - I somewhat suspected as much due to experience with extremely cheap Chinese products. Thus I ordered 3 to hopefully get 2 that worked. I contacted customer service by email on Jan. 7, 2016 - it is now Jan. 15th, nothing but crickets so far - Jan. 18th; resent email asking for a response - Jan. 19; received an email reply from customer service instructing me to return the defective unit, no word on the one not received - Jan. 22, defective unit deposited with USPS, tracking #9505510754326022059040 - Jan. 28th, tracking indicates the returned unit was delivered in Dover, NJ - Feb. 9th, received notification that my "order" had shipped, email contained two links for tracking my "order", one link was for DHL the other for FED EX, both links took me to a page asking me for the number to track, the email did not include a tracking number, blind lead - I doubt I will receive the third unit of the the original order - I expect I will receive one unit to replace the defective one returned - Feb. 25th, still waiting, sent email to customer service including a copy of the email I received on Feb. 9th, - Feb 26th, received reply form customer service; copied text is, "Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for your purchase of the Dash Cam Pro. Our records indicate that your merchandise has been successfully shipped out to your shipping address on 1/6/16." I immediately sent this email; "Please review the copy of the email I sent you - it states that my REPLACEMENT order was shipped on 2-9-16. I returned a defective unit on 1-22-16 (USPS tracking number 9505510754326022059040) - USPS indicates it was delivered to your facility on 1-29-16 - the attached email from your shipping dept. indicates it was shipped 2-9-16. I hate to say it, but your company is all screwed up! I ordered 3, received 2, 1 was defective, I returned the defective unit and have not received the replacement unit. The reviews of your company are accurate - I will never order from Inventel again and will advise others of my experience. I will contact my credit card issuer and ask that the transaction be reversed. Have a good day, Valued Customer" - Feb. 27 - I received this response from customer service: Dear Valued Customer, We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Our record shows we received your return and your refund is now currently in process. Please allow us 4-5 business days for the refund to post back on the same credit card on file. If you have any questions please reply directly to this email. Thank you and have a wonderful day." Feb. 27th - Now awaiting to see if refund posts to credit card used for purchase. - since this company retained my credit card info, as soon as I get the promised refund, I will cancel the credit card to avoid the risk of fraud! - UPDATE - Feb. 27th - received credit card statement today - on Feb 8th, a credit of $39.99 was recorded (I presume for) the one DashCam Pro that was never received since USPS tracking indicated the defective unit I returned was delivered on Feb. 9th) - March 7, 2016; obviously a fly-by-night operation, up to this point, I have paid $79.98 plus S&H for one functional Dash Cam Pro - my recommendation is to avoid this company like the plague - I am going to try to get my credit card issuer to refund me another $39.99, but I'm not holding my breath - their advertising is gone from TV and I hope they are gone from the face of the earth! I have abandoned all hope.

Mar 08, 2016

I received mine within a week. I also called the number but did not get a return call from them.
    I did E-mail them and they answered me back within 24hrs.
    I got another Dashcam from Ebay a few months ago and the only way I got it to record all the time was to
    reset it and now it is in Chinese but at least it is recording all the time.
    I will see how the Dashcam Pro does. I kept the old one just in case

• Ad
      Mar 28, 2016

This company is a scam, do not order from them. my recommendation is to avoid this company like the plague

• Co
      Mar 31, 2016

I bought 3 and never got the cameras delivered. Some sites charged $39.99 when they get the cameras from China for $6.95. The batteries won't get a third of the charge and will stop in a few minutes(this is the one I got from China).

May 16, 2016

I purchased a Dash Cam Pro for my vehicle and tge camera came bad never worked, I called having a hard time spending so long on the phone, and they said I had to pay to send it back, I alredy sent it back and they were going to send a replacement camera and they sent the same camera back the broken one, and now I am calling these people and they don't answer, I thru away more than 50 dollars to the garbage already.

• Bl
      Jun 11, 2016

If this not work in your state get a hold of your DOJ and the US FTC that is the best that U can do have a nice day.

• Ti
      Jun 20, 2016

Sorry. Bad dash cam. Never has shown a pic. Called 4 times. Still won't replace. Sent receipt and pivt

• St
      May 15, 2017

I had ordered 1, 2 came. Weeks of calls later, A real person said I'd be emailed a return slip. Weeks later, never happened. One number I called, only Spanish, another only leave a message, nobody called back. When I was told not to call as seen on t.v. ...but to call, as seen on t.v. and beyond. Months spent trying to return, with no way to return.

• Ph
      Aug 08, 2017

I made purchase with these people for One Hd mirror and they charged me double which is a total $105.93, I called the next business day because there closed on weekends. I call that Monday and explained that they charged my bank card double, so I was told that I going to a refund in the amount of $55.94 back to my card. Today instead of me get my refund back they charged my bank card another $55.94. So now Hd Mirror/Inventel owes me a total of $105.93. To get my money back they want me to send proof of receipts that money was taking out of my account 🤔😡. Then they act like that can't understand you there was a dam dog barking in the back ground. I just want my money back, I was told 3 different stories by there so called reps that they could see where I made a purchase and was charged $105.93, but the next person says they couldn't see where they charged me 3 times! The first time I place an order they charged me double instead of them given me my refund back of $55.94, they charged me again for $55.94! So they owe me a total of $105.93, matter of fact I want all my money back which is $161.87 plus taxes and they can have the peice of garbage back. Clearly you can see where they charged me!!!🤔👂🏽😡

• Da
      Aug 10, 2017

Agree with everyone's comments. Stay away from this company. They will rip you off

• Bl
      Jan 30, 2018

Total [censor] camera. I plugged in the usb cable and the fitting fell into the mirror body. can't charge or use. I have been reading all reviews and all are bad. I will never buy from this company again. absolute piece of [censor]!

• Ha
      Mar 06, 2018

Hello, my name is Thuy Luu, my address is 747 Salsbury Circle Arlington, TX 76014 . I had ordered 4 HD Mirror Cam, but unfortunately one of them doesn't work. I would like to exchange it for another one. My order number is [protected]. Can you give me the instructions on how to return the bad one? You can contact my husband's phone number at [protected]. My husband's email address is [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you.

• Jd
      Apr 30, 2018

my night vision doesn't work the screen is black at night I think I am suppose to be able to see what it is recording even at night it is suppose to show on screen

Aug 10, 2018

Camera does not work the same goes for tech support. Waste of money and time. Inventel is a RIPP OFF!

• Dr
      Aug 20, 2018
    Inventel - dash cam pro

i drive a truck and got the dash cam pro to protect me when i'm driving and the camera will not stay on more than 2 mins. after it shuts down i have to reset time date motion detector hit a bump it will come goes off after 2 mins and auto shut down is off do i need to just get another dash camera and get rid of your junk...

• Ha
      Aug 25, 2018

Please do not buy this Dash Cam Pro. It does not work and this company Inventel is a fraud! Their boss Yasir Abdul is a thief and has cheated numerous amounts of people in big amounts. That's his game. Be careful for anyone trying to order anything or doing business with this rubbish company.

• Inventel - call me get text me back please let me know
    Redding, Californiareddding

Need. To no if u used my ideal. For public.

Nov 09, 2018

This is a piece of junk no help from the company or customer service they state to take it to a repair shop this sucks go to a outlet in person not some one on the phone you want to punch in the head