Intuit Turbotax — online filling
I really do not trust the word "Free" very often nowadays, but figured I consented to some fee, but But my return was for (FED) $893. I received $828.02, HR block would have been less. NO
More ever turbo tax!! This is the email I received after I sent them an email regarding my return. Very bad do not use turbo tax
MaryAnn Customer Service
Agent (TPG - Tax Pro)
Feb 6, 10:14 AM PST
Please direct any processing fee questions or disputes to Turbo Tax, whom you used to file your income tax return. You can contact Turbo Tax via the Customer Support number provided on their website or in your tax preparation software.
For up-to-date information about your TPG account, please log onto our website www.taxpayer.sbtpg.com or call our 24-hour automated, toll-free number [protected]).
More Intuit Turbotax Complaints & Reviews
- TurboTax - what a nightmare! 
- TurboTax - screwed up direct deposit/irs will now send hard check 
- Turbo Tax Refund Card - green dot or cb&t bank 
- Intuit / Turbotax - accuracy guarantee class action suit? 
- TurboTax - cannot cancel account/horrible company 
- TurboTax - turbotax standard online edition
- TurboTax - tax audit service.
- TurboTax - I used free service 
- TurboTax - advertisement on television
- TurboTax - 2018 software program