intradaytips.com / Faulty performance and profit reporting
www.IntradayTips.com website Review
I have tried www.intradaytips.com paid service for three months here is why you should not subscribe to it. It took me time to understand the way they work.
It is true that they are very honest about their calls which worked or failed and they show it on their website clearly. But, behind this honesty we forget that we subscribe to them to make profits only and not losses. Read carefully.. I am not against or with them but this in and out of their service.
Here are points you would like to know before you subscribe to www.intradaytips.com service
1. Most important point is their performance report shown on their website. If you check intraday calls, FNO calls and Jackpot calls profit, its almost greater than 50, 000 per month. But see the percentage of calls that were successful. It is less than 70-80% most of the time. So, then how is the profit so high?
Here's how- When you receive a tip on sms from them, they always
give two targets. For example, the tip says buy 700 shares of Tata Steel at rs. 570. Target 1 is 580 and target 2 is Rs. 590. By the time you get call, share is mostly trading rs.1-2 up maximum time. So, lets assume you buy 500 shares of tata steel at rs.57 2. Now, target 1 hits at 580. You will get sms from intradaytips.com saying 1st target hit and safe traders can book profit, risky can stay for 590. Now how do you know whether to stay for 590 target or no?? Its all luck hereafter. If you stay and share goes back to 570, then you are responsible for your loss. So, assume you sell at 580. But if the share goes and hits 590, then intradaytips.com will take the credit and send you sms saying 2nd target hit, and also add a 3rd target
in the same sms.
So, at the end of day, their performance report will show profit of 500*20=10, 000 whereas you just made 500*8=rs.4000 ..
So, whereever profit is greater than 5000 on their performance report page, you can see that entry price and exit price is way apart and it is because their 2nd target is hit and you will never know when to wait for 2nd target.
If you wait, and share reverses and you make nothing. But they have successfully fooled you in showing high profits. If target2 does not hit, they show target1 as profit on their website. So, they play it both ways to show profit.
2. If they are making huge losses in a month, then they ask you to buy in huge quanities to get themselves into proft. Check the Jackpot call performance report for the month of Jan-2010 and see a call where they asked to buy Tata Motor 5 LOTS and show a profit of rs.25500. I mean, 5 Lots??? You need almost 5-7 lakhs to but those 5 LOTS. If you bought just 1 lot, your overall month profit will be negative
and look at their profits. Got the trick ??? Plus you can safely assume a difference of rs.1 in the share price by the time you recieve sms. So, again less profit. So, substract all this amount from Jan-2010 profit shown
on their page and check out how much profit you could have made...
Similarly, check performance report of intraday call for Oct-2009. They made huge losses and so they gave 1000 shares buy call for BankBaroda 28-oct. And you know what? They took it will target 3 and that is the profit that you see on the page. Infact, you and me would have exited at target1 itself and made much less money in that call. They do not guarantee any target after target1 but only claim credit for it if the target 2 and target 3 hits.
3. Same with Exit price. Sometimes even before stop loss triggers, they ask you to exit and exit price never matches with current market price of the share. For example, if you bought 500 tata steel shares at 570 and you got a sms asking you to exit at 565. If you check the share, it would be at 564 or even 563. So, they show loss of rs.5 per share whereas you made a loss of rs. 6-7 per share.
4. You have to take all three calls - jackpot, intraday and cash calls. Else you are no way going to make money.
5. BTST calls are very risky and pls pls dont take them. Check Jan-2010 page. They dont trade with a stop loss.
How can one single yes bank call make you loss of rs.40000???? If it were you or me, we would have exited it long back. They had a chance to sell it another day, but they asked to exit out of yes bank 2 days later. Check the
date yourself on the page. Plus, you will never be able to get the entry and exit price they give as I have written earlier.
So your loss is even more..
If you work out all the above calculations, plus the brokerage, then you will end of in loss. As you can see, they have a complicated system where you are mislead to profits.
So, I strictly suggest that you stay out of this intraday tips provider. I have tried shyam advisory as well and it is more worse. Many people have written about it as well.
Use technical analysis trading guys for intraday trading. Invest money in learning some tools and use it yourselves.